Lucy helps enterprise teams make the most of their data. Built for the Fortune 1000, she reads, listens, watches and learns all of the data that you share with her—a one stop AI-powered knowledge platform for all the data organizations own and license. She was shaped by the needs of our clients and she continues to evolve with the market. Lucy exists to amaze, delight, and empower knowledge workers.
Lucy is looking for a DevOps Engineer. As a part of the engineering team, you'll play a vital role in bringing Lucy to life. You will work closely with product, backend, and frontend to create new ways of discovering knowledge across the Fortune 1000. Your commitment to quality and reliability will empower Lucy's users, and your work will have a meaningful impact on this dynamic and growing team. You'll get to work with the latest frameworks and web standards to deliver a high availability, cutting edge web application.
What You Will Be Doing (Core Responsibilities)
- Work alongside product, frontend, and backend to solve problems, prioritize what matters, and continuously improve Lucy.
- Work with cutting edge web service frameworks to build and deploy a modern web app and the services that back it.
- Deploy builds and maintain the range of environments needed to support the platform.
- Evolve, architect, and develop the various connection points to Lucy environments: APIs, SSO, and security infrastructure.
- Assist and maintain Lucy’s database infrastructure and provide new insights to improve reliability, maintainability, and cost-effectiveness.
Who You Are (Required Skills)
- 3+ years of experience deploying and servicing production-quality, high availability applications.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of web services and cloud hosting environments.
- Experience with containerized deployment such as Kubernetes or Docker.
- Experience with Node.JS, Jenkins, or deployment of web applications.
- Experience deploying and releasing in an agile or CI/CD environment.
- Attention to detail, commitment to quality, and a desire to drive reliability to new heights.
Who You Are (Nice to Haves)
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
- Experience with backend development or database maintenance.
- Experience with application health monitoring or security verification.
- Experience with identity platforms or SSO configuration.
What You Embody
- Excited about working in a start up environment
- Must be enthusiastic, professional and highly proactive
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
Reasons You Will Love It
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Employee Stock Options
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
- A supportive culture that desires to help you grow both personally and professionally
- Autonomy – we will provide you with the tools and freedoms to do your best work
Other Jobs from Lucy
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results