LucidLink is a fast-growing company offering a cloud-based solution that empowers the way remote teams connect everywhere around the world.
Our mission is to enable creatives to collaborate in real-time from everywhere.
We recognize the inevitable future of remote teamwork, and our Filespace technology enables teams to seamlessly connect together, instantly access media files, and use the creative apps they love from anywhere.
Our work is driven by data and customer insights to ensure our product addresses the unique needs of remote teams working in the creative industry, media and entertainment, and beyond.
LucidLink was founded in 2016 and supports over one billion customer files across more than 40+ countries. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has an engineering office in Sofia, Bulgaria, and remote employees across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Reasons to join LucidLink
- We embrace a flexible mix of in-person and remote collaboration, so you can work from any location.
- We invest in our team and offer a generous benefits package that includes unlimited PTO, a stock options package, full-coverage health care that includes dental care and medical supplies, and more.
- You’ll be a part of a dream team of 100+ dedicated individuals.
- You can contribute to a new product that’s making a global impact on the way teams work together.
You will be part of our engineering team comprised of world-class software engineers, building cutting-edge technology.
As such, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and advance professionally by working with various languages and technologies, spanning from low-level system programming for all major platforms, through distributed and cloud computing, to web and mobile development.
The quality and reliability of a filesystem is a vastly different problem than that of web or regular applications. It will require you to think about low-level I/O, networking, user application’s behavior, operating systems, and concurrency.
Your mission will be ensuring quality through reliable, predictable, scalable, and fully automated test infrastructure. Your work will enable quicker development feedback and reliable quality assessment of the product at all times. You will be using a data-driven approach to focus on what matters as well as proactively searching for feedback and real-world use of the product through sales, support, and customer success engineers.
Your skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in test automation.
- Experience in Python, Shell script.
- Solid foundation in software development.
- Experience in agile software development, code reviews, CI/CD.
- Some knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Knowledge of file systems, network programming, OS basics, processes, and multithreading will be considered a strong plus.
- Familiarity with C++, TypeScript, Terraform, Docker & Kubernetes, as well as cloud services in AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud will be considered a plus.
- Solid prioritization, organization, and time management skills.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Design, develop and extend our test automation infrastructure and systems.
- Be a driver of quality and stability in our product releases.
- Troubleshoot and debug product defects.
- Reproduce and learn complex usage scenarios and analyze their problems.
The ideal team member possesses the following personal traits:
- Shares our core values.
- Is a team player.
- Is smart with an analytical mindset and attention to detail.
- Is result-oriented and self-motivated.
- Has a positive, can-do attitude.
- Is thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Has a strong desire to constantly learn while helping others do the same.
- An opportunity to write your success story working on a product with worldwide impact.
- Positive and supportive culture, being surrounded by an international team of top-notch professionals that strive for excellence.
- Competitive salary benchmarked against like-companies by role and location using industry-recognized data sets.
- Company-wide career pathing to help you grow and excel, providing fairness and transparency.
- Stock options package.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Fresh fruits and other snacks in the office at all times and company-sponsored team events every month.
- A full-coverage health care package that includes dental care and medical supplies.
- Benefit platform with a variety of options (sport, food, transportation, donation, etc.).
- Boutique office located in downtown Sofia, in a brand-new facility near Ivan Vazov National Theatre.
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member with 1 day free trial