LTK’s mission is to empower the world’s premium lifestyle Creators to achieve maximum economic success. We have a huge opportunity ahead of us and we’re looking for team members who want to create, innovate and disrupt an industry.
We empower our team members to drive innovation, create value, and continue to spearhead the creation of this industry — a game changer when it comes to career growth.
Position Title: Data Engineer
Location: US-Remote #LI-Remote #LI-BN1
About the role:
LTK is the largest influencer-driven platform used by millions of shoppers every month to find new styles and products curated by influencers all over the world. As a Data Engineer, you will be part of a growth-hungry, acceleration-minded team of problem-solvers and product-builders. This is an opportunity to grow with a fast-growing organization. We thrive in an extremely dynamic competitive environment. We focus relentlessly on the needs of our influencers, brands, and consumers. We seek thought-leaders who can collaborate effectively with product managers, designers, and engineers to identify actionable insights to help us grow.
How you will make an impact
- Contribute to the technical definition, prototyping, and production-ready enablement of LTK’s data lakehouse, optimizing efficiencies, performance, scale, and cost
- Support the governance of LTK’s data lakehouse
- Participate in the overall strategic direction of the data engineering technology stack
- Stay abreast of data engineering technical trends and emerging approaches
- Evaluate new technologies and/or custom solutions
- Facilitate on-time delivery of technical work products
- Effectively communicate and gain alignment both within team and with interdependent teams and stakeholders
- Produce high quality technical documentation and artifacts that are easily consumable by data teams and other engineering teams
- Build required infrastructure for optimal ETL/ELT processes for data from various data sources using AWS, SQL and orchestration technologies.
- Ensure the reliability and quality of data across the data lake (at rest) and in the pipelines (in motion)
What you will bring to LTK
- 2-5 years experience in building data pipelines, coding for data management, data warehousing, or other data environments, including, but not limited to Spark.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or a related field; Master’s preferred
- Experience in system design and application architecture for data platforms;
- Experience driving end to end ETL data pipelines, from ingestion of data to consumption by business intelligence, analytics and other data consumer teams
- Experience in application design and implementation, using agile practices;
- Experience with Data management and Data governance processes and standards;
- Strong experience in Python programming at minimum, with demonstrated real-world experience building out data tools in Cloud environments
- Extensive knowledge in SQL fine tuning, optimizers and execution plans;
- Experience building complex data models to handle millions of transactions;
- Proven experience working with AWS cloud computing environment. Profound knowledge of AWS Data services (eg: Redshift, S3, EMR, Glue, RDS, Kinesis, etc.)
- Demonstrated expertise in at least 2 of the following:
- Batch data ingestion
- Big data pipeline engineering and optimization
- Analytic/MPP data warehouse optimization
- Analytical data modeling
- Event streaming data processing
- Data pipeline metadata observability
- Data Platform Cost Optimization
- Specialized experience designing and working with at least 2 of the following data domains:
- Retail product data
- Ecommerce data
- Consumer profile data
- Clickstream data
- Consumer event data
- Marketing channel/campaign data
- Affiliate data
- Retailer/Brand data
- AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty Certification
- Experience with multiple platform stacks and tooling (Databricks, Snowflake, DBT, Airflow Orchestration, etc.)
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of the leading global company in creator commerce
- A remote-first, productivity-first environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
- 401(k) with LTK company matching
- Medical Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paid Paternity Leave
- Summer Fridays and Flexible PTO
Founded in 2011, LTK is the global technology platform purpose-built to empower lifestyle creators to monetize their content. The full-service platform connects brands, creators, and shoppers with a world-class shopping app and trusted tools and technology that make content instantly shoppable. Today, premium lifestyle creators in 160+ countries drive more than $4 billion+ in annual retail sales through their LTK Shop profiles. More than 40 million consumers turn to LTK Shops in the LTK shopping platform each month to find inspiration and instantly shop the styles recommended by their favorite creators. More than 7,000 retailers and 1M brands partner with LTK to gain access to its global creator network for content that converts against performance-driven, cross-channel KPIs. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX, and currently operates on five continents.
To empower the world’s premium lifestyle Creators to achieve maximum economic success.
- Here to win
- Commit to the journey
- Work well
Commitment to diversity
LTK believes diversity, equity, and inclusion are fundamental obligations that strengthen our team. We employ a diverse, multi-disciplinary team to build a meaningful company and culture.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
LTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-Remote
Jobs from our Partners
Other Jobs from LTK
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee