LoanStreet is the first scalable loan syndication platform for community lenders like credit unions and local banks, dramatically changing the landscape so that they can compete in today's market. From trading, managing and reporting on loans, we help our customers generate strategies that are vastly more liquid, data-driven, and profitable. We have over 1,000 registered financial institutions on our platform and are well positioned to be the dominant player in our market.
What makes us who we are?
- Our domain knowledge. We have veteran experts in lending, accounting, regulations, and financial law.
- Our ability to simplify the complex. Our administration reports are standardized, clear, transparent, and accurate. Our technology platform delivers easy to use workflows, organized information and innovative financial analytics.
- Our code. Our technology stack includes Kotlin, Python, React and Typescript. We love working with modern tools and sharing our experiences with the community.
- Our commitment to education: We host regular teach-ins with our industry experts to ensure we all understand what we’re doing and why.
- Our people. We have an incredible group of people from top universities, law firms, coding schools, and asset managers.
- Our culture. We’re professional, collegial, and know how to execute on a timeline. We care about every person’s development and experience.
Does This Sound Like You?
We are looking for someone who is excited about helping us as we transform the lending industry. Someone who combines humility and brilliance and considers kindness a core part of who they are. Someone who wants to join a vibrant team of smart, multi-talented people who enjoy hiking or bowling together as much as they do working together on a new feature.
We are looking for a senior engineer with strong front end skills to help drive development using React functional components written in TypeScript. You will be participating in development on a technology stack encompassing a range of technologies and architectures.
While your responsibilities will begin in the front end, ideally you would be willing to venture into working on the full stack. We value curiosity and thus strive to maintain an environment in which all engineers have ample opportunity to learn. The base compensation range is between $130K - $200K plus equity.
- Work with a team of engineers to build out elegant front end tools, partnering with UX designers, product managers to understand and influence the requirements and designs.
- Mentor junior developers in best practices for design, development, deployment, maintenance and testing standards.
- Analyze requirements for tech feasibility and complexity in UI and design technical solutions.
- Document front-end designs and contribute to the component library.
- Identify front-end dependencies and collaborate on deliverable timeline creation.
- Develop stories and perform unit testing.
- Perform peer code reviews and collaborate with the team to improve overall code quality.
- Ensure quality of the technical deliverables is sustained.
- Triage and fix production issues.
- 5+ years of experience in a development role in building/managing complex solutions involving integration of multiple technology stacks.
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Full project life-cycle development experience.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Place great value in testing and writing readable, maintainable code.
- Understand the complexities of developing and maintaining production software.
- Strong disposition towards collaboration and communication.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.