Lili is a business finance platform designed for small businesses. Voted in the Top 50 World’s Most Innovative Companies in 2022 by Fast Company. With business banking, smart bookkeeping, unlimited invoices & payments, and tax planning tools–business owners always know where their business stands. Led by serial entrepreneurs with 20 years of fintech experience, CEO Lilac Bar David and CTO Liran Zelkha, Lili is backed by Group 11, Foundation Capital, AltaIR Capital, Primary Venture Partners, and Torch Capital. Founded in 2018, Lili is headquartered in New York and serves customers in all 50 states. To learn more about Lili, visit Lili.co.
Lili is seeking an iOS Engineer to join our team:
In this role you will:
Create a rich, beautiful and responsive user experience.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams (dev, product, design, and more) while understanding our product from both a technical and business perspective.
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the Lili app.
Continuously learn and keep up to date with Apple's new technologies.
You will be a key member of our iOS mobile team.
- 3+ years building complex applications in iOS.
- 2+ years of coding experience in Swift programming language
- 2+ years of experience in developing modern, complicated, consumer applications
- Understanding of client-server architectures and a full understanding of the mobile development life cycle.
- Passionate about UI/UX, including custom UI and animations
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member