- Develop and maintain policies and procedures for software development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Work closely with other teams, such as development and operations, to ensure that our software applications meet the needs of the organization.
- Mentor and coach team members to enhance their skills and knowledge, and promote a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Provide technical guidance and support to team members, and serve as a subject matter expert in DevOps practices and tools.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in DevOps, and assess their potential impact on our organization.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing teams
- Experience with cloud technologies, AWS & DevOps
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in programming (preferably in Python or Typescript)
- Knowledge of IP networking
- Working with containers and Docker
- Experience coding in micro services - MUST
- Advantage: knowledge of monitoring and operational metrics gathering (e.g. CloudWatch, Datadog, SumoLogic, etc)
- Advantage: knowledge in security
Other Jobs from Lendbuzz
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member with 1 day free trial