Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
- Proficiency in executing zero or low downtime upgrades, particularly in the context of databases.
- Utilizing metrics to enhance system performance and stability.
- Competence in Docker, Kubernetes, and system architecture.
- Develop an automated, secure, and scalable delivery pipeline.
- Collaborate with Agile teams to streamline the software development process.
- Present solutions to enhance existing operational procedures.
- Ensure teams have the necessary infrastructure and tools for the entire software development lifecycle, from initial design to release.
- Manage product releases across all environments.
- Production On-call Monitoring.
- A proven track record of crafting robust deployment pipelines capable of supporting large development and testing teams, utilizing tools such as Git, GitHub, and Jenkins.
- Proficiency in scripting and/or development using Linux Shell Scripting and Python.
- Strong technical background in various Linux distributions.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in the administration of cloud-based relational databases.
- Expertise in cloud monitoring and logging.
- Familiarity with continuous integration (CI) and building automation processes and pipelines.
- Competence in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and relevant tools like Terraform, Ansible, and Chef.
- Experience in deploying and managing scalable SaaS applications in public cloud platforms, particularly AWS.
- Proficiency in AWS services such as RDS, ELK, EC2, CloudWatch, S3, RDS, VPC, and IAM.
- Experience with Continuous Deployment (CD).
- Competence in monitoring, tuning, and scaling high-performance databases.
- Proficiency in Docker and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails or Python.
- Knowledge of MySQL and PostgreSQL databases.
- Understanding of networking, including DNS, Route53, and Cloudfront.
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Other Jobs from Kaseya
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member with 1 day free trial