Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
- Utilizing metrics to enhance system performance and stability.
- Competence in Docker, Kubernetes.
- Develop an automated, secure, and scalable delivery pipeline.
- Collaborate with Agile teams to streamline the software development process.
- Ensure teams have the necessary infrastructure and tools for the entire software development lifecycle, from initial design to release.
- Follow product releases across all environments.
- Experience works with utilizing tools such as GitLab, AWX, and Jenkins.
- Experience in scripting and/or development using Linux Shell Scripting and Python.
- Technical background in various Linux distributions.
- Have troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in monitoring and logging.
- Experience with IaC tools like Ansible, Terraform.
- Familiarity with continuous integration (CI) and building automation processes and pipelines.
- Experience in deploying and managing scalable applications in k8s platforms.
- Experience with Continuous Deployment (CD).
- Experience in monitoring, troubleshooting k8s clusters.
- Knowledges about tools Vault, RabbitMQ.
- Understanding of networking, including DNS, DHCP, traffic routing.
- Experience in the administration of relational databases, ElasticSearch.
Please note that all positions with Kaseya are in office.
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Other Jobs from Kaseya
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee