Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
As a member of Datto’s team, you will enhance and improve the software powering the SIRIS and Alto business continuity and disaster recovery products, ~100K backup devices deployed across all 7 continents.
More than someone who checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work and grow at Datto, a Kaseya Company. If that's you, we hope you apply for the role!
You enjoy teamwork
You come up with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You are inquisitive
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You would rather create the future than wait for it.
You are customer focused and take pride in your work
You pay extra attention to details with all you do. You care about the work you provide for customers and how it reflects on yourself and the company. When you find or see something wrong, you attempt to resolve it. You look for opportunities to not only better yourself, but others around you. You aim to be the best that you can be and always do the right thing.
What You’ll Do
- Design, test and build our Datto Direct-to-Cloud backup products.
- Work with product management to develop new features that improve the MSP experience and ensure reliable and secure data backup and recovery for our customers.
- Passionately promote Datto’s core values. Promote collaboration and team growth.
- Identify gaps in processes and tasks. Be an advocate of continuous improvement.
- Be a positive role model that others want to follow and be inspired by.
- Participate in a rotational on-call program and enhance troubleshooting techniques and utilities to ensure quick resolution to service-impacting issues.
Skills You’ll Need
- Strong developer with object-oriented design and problem-solving skills
- 5+ years of experience delivering reliable and maintainable software
- Exposure to debugging low-level Linux issues, utilizing the command line, and shell scripting (bash)
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, design patterns, and algorithms
- Experience working with public clouds (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Functional programming experience
- B.S. or M.S. in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- You may be asking, “What programming languages do you use?” We left that out on purpose. We do not hire engineers based on specific language skills; rather, we look for people who are willing to potentially learn new languages.
- Having said that, we do use PHP (Symfony framework), Go, and Python. If you have never used these languages, but have strong experience with other object-oriented languages, feel free to apply!
- Our products have significant interaction with the Microsoft Azure cloud and our Datto cloud, use Terraform for infrastructure management (e.g., VMs, hypervisors), and we heavily leverage Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- The Windows OS is a company standard. If you are someone that can only code on a Mac and do not want to work on Windows every day at work, this might not be the job for you.
- If you are excited about working on a large-scale distributed system that helps to secure critical data with a highly collaborative and fun team that loves to learn, come join us!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Jobs from our Partners
Other Jobs from Kaseya
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee