We Make Knowledge Worth More.
Kajabi is an incredible place to work (if we do say so ourselves). We call our customers our Heroes because they are. We celebrate and support every one of them working to create a thriving business based on what they know and share with the world.
With our robust product features, Heroes have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and we are proud to have enabled these entrepreneurs to generate over $4.1 billion in sales from nearly 50 million customers to date.
Kajabi is at another inflection point. With over $100 million in revenue and a significant round of funding that values the company at more than $2 billion, we are writing the next chapter in our journey to build a great, enduring company that redefines the knowledge economy. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Sr. iOS Developer
Kajabi is looking for a talented Senior iOS developer to join our Mobile cross-functional product team and drive our apps to make a greater impact for our customers. The ideal candidate is a seasoned developer with broad iOS development experience and solid knowledge of Swift, a deep understanding of mobile best practices, and a good grasp on mobile architecture as a whole.
As a part of our cross-functional product team, you’ll work with other iOS and Android developers as well as alongside an Engineering Manager, Product Designer, and Product Manager to ensure engineering excellence and timely execution in the successful launch of new and existing mobile products.
The Impact you will make
- Work with a dedicated mobile team to design, architect, build, and maintain new and existing apps that aim to give our customers superpowers.
- Provide platform knowledge and a detailed knowledge of Apple’s app ecosystem.
- Participate in application architecture discussions for new features or projects.
- Collaborate with product design and UX experts in planning native application experiences that wow our customers.
- Participate in weekly one on ones with your dev manager to grow your career.
- Help maintain and update the continued operation of existing mobile applications.
- Build, manage, and deploy applications to the Apple App Store admin console and maintain closed / open betas through TestFlight.
- Work closely with the development team in our preferred toolset and practices (git & Github, Jira & Confluence, and agile-ish development practices).
Attributes for Success
- Minimum 5 years of experience with developing and shipping production quality iOS apps
- Write clean, simple, well-tested code that is easy to understand and maintain.
- You are an excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to operate in a cross-functional environment.
- Review code written by other developers and offer constructive feedback.
- You have experience creating a full app from start to finish by yourself as well as alongside other developers.
- You have experience with open source third-party libraries / dependencies and are comfortable in your ability to analyze and assess their impact on the project.
- You feel confident architecting solutions on your own, but take the time to ask questions about behavior and business results.
- You can break apart large projects into structured pieces and can extract the minimum viable product out of an ambitious idea.
- You have strong experience working with our stack: Swift, MVC/MVVM architecture, Firebase, and CocoaPods.
- You should have experience with shipping apps that utilize SwiftUI for most if not all of the UI in the app. This includes knowledge of using property wrappers such as @Published, @State, @StateObject and @ObservedObject.
- Experience with async/await, tasks and overall knowledge of the Apple Structured Concurrency APIs.
- You should have experience with XCTest framework for unit-testing and any CI/CD framework to automate the process of testing and shipping apps to App Store
- You can speak to high-level concepts on both iOS and Android.
- You are comfortable working with git and Github as well as managing merge conflicts.
- You believe in modularity, writing clear documentation, and a no-ego approach to coding that welcomes new and improved ideas.
- You demonstrate exceptional critical thinking skills, you have a passion for helping our heroes reach their goals, you demonstrate interpersonal and communication skills, and you are aligned with creating a team atmosphere of lifting each other up.
- Professional – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident; Able to operate independently of a large staff
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Hybrid | Remote
- Educational Allowances
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress (for Hybrid Employees)
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
Remote and local applicants welcome! Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
The salary range for this US-based role is $160k-$180k + bonus + equity + benefits (health, welfare, retirement, and paid leave). Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries. Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, education, certain degrees, training, certifications, geographic location, travel requirements, and business needs.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. #LI-Remote
Other Jobs from Kajabi
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results