CAREERS: DATA / SYSTEMS ENGINEER
IRIS.TV is the world's leading video data platform. Founded in 2013, our mission is to connect and activate video data from any source to power better consumer experiences and business outcomes.
At IRIS.TV, we help our customers and partners maximize the value of their investment in video. Our privacy-first, neutral video data platform provides the leading media, data, advertising, and marketing companies with seamless ingestion, enrichment, and activation of video data.
We're in the business of creating more valuable and enjoyable streaming video experiences for everyone. Because when great storytelling and journalism thrives, so too does our culture and communities.
We're growing our world-class team and we'd like to meet you.
We see a world where consumers, brands, and publishers are aligned - with more engaged audiences, fewer wasted impressions, greater respect for privacy, and better results for all stakeholders.Innovation
We're building the future of video and transforming the way video data is shared with the entire marketplace. From our products to our people, innovation is a core tenet of our business.Trust
We've engineered an open ecosystem that enables anyone investing in video to unlock the power of their data. And it's all built on a foundation of trust and transparency with our partners and customers.Impact-Oriented
The bottom line is our top priority. We've built our entire platform to deliver measurable business outcomes with frictionless, flexible technology solutions.Privacy & Security
We put privacy and data security first. Our solutions are built to solve problems in a post-cookie world, elevating video-level data while being fully compliant with global privacy laws.
Data & Systems Engineer
Los Angeles HQ or NYC is preferred but open to Remote.
- IRIS.TV is seeking a Data & Systems Engineer specializing in Clojure to work closely with our engineering team which is headquartered in Los Angeles and geographically distributed around the world. This is an exciting opportunity to work with big data, analytics, and real-time distributed systems in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong creative problem-solver.
- Excellent written English communication.
- Self-directed, capable of making progress with little oversight.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Experience with Clojure.
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- DevOps (can deploy your own code in containers).
- Kubernetes and/or Docker.
- Optimizing systems for performance.
- Some Data Science.
- Experience in video, analytics, data connectivity, martech, adtech, and/or building APIs.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks (US)
- Competitive compensation & equity options.
- Open vacation & sick time.
- Flexible work hours.
- World-class medical, dental, and vision benefits.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
IRIS.TV is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. IRIS.TV is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.
Principals only. No recruiters or agencies please.
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member