The Quality Statistics System group provides regulatory and management committee statistical reports and statistical data that feeds our best-in-business Smart Routing technology. We are looking for a Senior Python developer to help us fulfilling the increasing need for exact, timely and easy-to-use business intelligence solutions.
- Maintaining and developing the software tools of the group
- Designing new tools as necessary
- Collecting, cleaning and consolidating data into databases
- Producing regular and ad hoc reports for management, regulators and clients
- Taking care of the automatic reporting processes
- Continuously seeking ways to improve our current system and working methodology
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related area
- Thorough knowledge of and 5+ years of experience in Python
- Experience with NumPy and Pandas
- Experience in working with Unix/Linux and shell scripting
- A precise mindset
- Knowledge of C++
- Experience in Perl scripting
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL
Company Benefits & Perks
- Discretionary annual bonus (cash and stock)
- Private healthcare insurance
- Free recreational pass (AYCM XL package)
- Daily food allowance in the office
- Monthly BKK pass
- Hybrid way of working (2 days home office/week)
- Modern office in the heart of Budapest with free amenities
- Great atmosphere with friendly and exceptional colleagues and frequent company outings.
*The benefits package will be reviewed regularly and may be subject to change.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: IBKR) is a global financial services company headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA, with offices in over 15 countries. We have been at the forefront of financial innovation for over four decades, known for our cutting-edge technology and client commitment.
IBKR affiliates provide global electronic brokerage services around the clock on stocks, options, futures, currencies, bonds, and funds to clients in over 200 countries and territories. We serve individual investors and institutions, including financial advisors, hedge funds and introducing brokers. Our advanced technology, competitive pricing, and global market help our clients to make the most of their investments.
Barron's has recognized Interactive Brokers as the #1 online broker for six consecutive years. Join our dynamic, multi-national team and be a part of a company that simplifies and enhances financial opportunities using state-of-the-art technology.
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member