Incode is the leading provider of world-class identity solutions that is reinventing the way humans authenticate and verify their identities online to power a world of digital trust.
Through our revolutionary identity solutions, we are unleashing the business potential of universal industries including finance, government, retail, hospitality, gaming and more, by reducing fraud and transforming human interactions with data, products, and services.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our diverse global team and we’re looking for entrepreneurial individuals and leaders who are curious, driven, and excited by ownership to join a Unicorn-status scale-up!
- Role Title: Senior Machine Learning Engineer
- Direct Report: VP of Machine Learning
- Area: Machine Learning
- Location: Belgrade, Serbia or Madrid, Spain
Incode is seeking talented Machine learning engineers to join our machine learning team.
We are building world-class solutions for facial biometrics, document analysis, and risk assessment.
You will help to design and build new machine learning components using state-of-the-art methods and algorithms.
You will be working in an experienced, hard-working, and open-minded team of great engineers.
We are looking for curious, driven, and hard-working candidates who want to be part of a culture of innovation and creativity that will revolutionize biometrics.
- Develop innovative ML solutions for challenging business problems that are fundamental for Incode
- Partner with product teams to analyze key business problems
- Collaborate with data science and engineering teams to integrate and validate computer vision solutions end-to-end
- Deliver enduring value in terms of software and modeling artifacts
- 5+ years of experience in Deep Learning and Computer vision
- Worked on several comprehensive industry-level projects
- Fluency in Python
- Comprehensive knowledge in PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Creativity and curiosity for solving highly complex problems
- Fluent in English
- Experience in one of the following fields: face recognition and anti-spoofing, facial expression analysis, 3D face modeling or reconstruction, background analysis (removal, classification)
- C/C++ programming skills
- Experience in applying machine learning & computer vision to resource constrained devices (such as mobile phones)
8 Aspects of our Culture:
- Values are what we value
- High performance
- Freedom & responsibility
- Context, not control
- Highly aligned, loosely coupled
- Continuous Feedback
- Pay Top of Market
- Promotions & Development
- Learn more about Life at Incode!
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful Equity
- Flexible Working Hours & Workplace
- Open Vacation Policy
- Wellness Program
- International Travel Opportunities
- Additional benefit package according to location (401k, medical insurance, etc.)
Incode is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We take great pride in having an inclusive, diverse, and global team and are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people from all backgrounds and walks of life.
Applicant Data Privacy:
We will only use your personal information in connection with Incode’s application, recruitment, and hiring processes.