The Core Banking Team builds the backbone of the core business for Imprint. As core banking team engineers, we are responsible for the entire backend systems by building and maintaining different microservices.
Our mission is to leverage cutting-edge technologies to reinvent banking systems starting from credit and charge cards. You will work with a group of excellent engineers who have built products and services that served more than 100 million users in their past lives and are ready to disrupt the 40-year status quo of the banking industry in the US.
- Build features that directly affect user experience, including but not limited to card application, payment processing, credit profile modeling, fraud detection, general ledger.
- Responsible for the architecture design and implementation of the banking distributed systems
- Guide technical decision making and help to choose technical solutions that will scale both with the company and our user base
- Work with our leadership team to craft a diverse engineering culture that is both inclusive and innovative
- Work closely with the product and design team to craft a perfect experience for our customers
- Work with technologies such as AWS, Go, Python, gRPC, Terraform, Kubernetes, Kafka, NoSQL and SQL databases
We Are Looking For Folks With
- 6+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or Go including object-oriented design
- 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- 1+ years of experience on leading the system design
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Cute or embarrassing picture of them as a child to put on our intranet
- Experience in building payments related products
- Experience in building high scale distributed systems that handle big amounts of data
- Track record of building and delivering mission critical, 24x7 production software systems
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Open source project experiences
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Leading configured work computers of your choice
- Flexible paid time off
- Fully covered, high-quality healthcare including fully covered dependent coverage
- Additional health coverage includes access to One Medical and option to enroll in an FSA
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave for the primary caregiver and 8 weeks for all new parents
- An understanding that successful remote work requires flexibility and an appreciation for asynchronous work
- Access to industry leading technology across all of our business units — stemming from our philosophy that we should invest in resources for our team that foster innovation, optimization, and productivity
Annual salary range: $120k-$250k and competitive equity package.
Imprint is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Imprint is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Imprint welcomes talented individuals from all backgrounds who want to build the future of payments and rewards. If you are passionate about FinTech and eager to grow, let’s move the world forward, together.
Other Jobs from Imprint
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member with 1 day free trial