Honeycomb is a rapidly expanding, well-funded startup committed to setting the benchmark for excellence in the insureTech industry. Our foundation is built on cutting-edge technology, but our greatest asset is our exceptional team of professionals. By seamlessly integrating AI, state-of-the-art technology, and profound human expertise, each engineer at Honeycomb plays a pivotal role in shaping our trajectory.
Honeycomb is expected to cross $100M in annual sales in Q1 2024 while maintaining its strong and highly sustainable growth.
Join us and experience the tremendous impact you can make.!
What You’ll Do
- Take ownership of backend features working in an agile environment to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Architect and build core micro-services, laying the foundation for our product and internal platforms.
- Collaborate with product managers, and other developers to understand requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Continuously explore and evaluate new technologies and tools to improve efficiency and enhance the capabilities of our systems.
- 4+ years (mid-level) working with Angular Nodejs.
- 2+ years working on NoSQL like MongoDB.
- B.Sc in Computer Science/ Software engineering or equivalent filed
- Independent but knows how to be professionally dominant in a team
Nice to Have
- Working with Kubernetes and Docker deployment
- Experience with Firebase Services like Functions, Storage and Authentication
Jobs from our Partners
Other Jobs from Honeycomb Insurance
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee