Our Core Values
- Focus on the customer
- Psychological safety always
- Go the extra mile, together
- Be relentlessly curious
- 100% ownership
Key Responsibilities & Competencies
- You will lead and master the entire technology stack of the system built on Node, Express, Heroku, and Postgres.
- You will drive architectural evolution to support current and future requirements.
- You will guide and accelerate the career growth of others, encouraging their active participation through mentorship and coaching.
- You will adjust team processes, considering feedback and guiding the team through necessary changes.
- You will extend influence beyond your team, reaching other teams and their technical and product-led roadmaps.
- 6+ years of experience as a software engineer or with experience with languages such as typescript.
- Proven experience building complex systems in complex subject matters, making decisions on scope, architecture, and feasibility
- Capable of digging into the details and edge cases, and identifying blockers and areas of failure ahead of time. The Tax world is unforgiving (in both deadlines and in edge cases), so it’s important that this person pay attention to the small details
- Able to write easily maintainable, well-structured code that considers the real-world business context. This person should know how to build systems that last, and understand how to make critical trade offs when making architectural decisions
- Comfortable with both FE and BE development, this is a full stack role that will encompass Heard’s full stack
- User-centric and product-minded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and enjoy working with operational and customer stakeholders
- Comfortable with regularly providing feedback and open to receiving feedback
- Experience building products in the FinTech industry, or on products that have handled financial information, a plus
What You Get in Return
- Opportunity to revolutionize the mental health industry and build both relationships and teams that make a tangible impact on our customers and their patients
- An environment that prioritizes your psychological safety always. We empower team members to be relentlessly curious and act with 100% ownership, believing that we can go the extra mile, together
- Competitive salary package and benefits, which include flexible PTO, medical coverage, retirement support, and wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Healthcare and dental
- Mental Wellness Stipend
- Remote Work Stipend
Jobs from our Partners
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee