Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Frontend Software Engineer to join our Technology and Product Team in Portugal!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve services focusing on performance, scalability, and resilience;
- Support existing systems looking to enhance functionality, increase scale, and transform in new ways to meet our product demands;
- Participate in the development of Desktop and Mobile applications as well as BFFs and front-end services that support the team’s scope;
- Work in a collaborative and agile environment that prioritizes people over process and is laser-focused on productivity;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and edge cases on a global scale.
WHO YOU ARE
- An engineer with a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience;
- Experience with monitoring, observability, and KPIs tracking;
- Experience with micro frontend is considered a plus;
- Experienced in designing and developing complex modern web applications;
- Experienced in developing RESTful/GraphQL web services collaborating with backend teams to create mocks, define payloads and follow the HTTP best practices;
- Consolidated experience working with modern agile product development teams of engineers, product managers, and designers;
- Relevant experience with ReactJS ecosystem (candidates with proper knowledge in Angular or Vue will be also considered);
- Experienced in implementing prototypes and in practices and concepts such as MVP, A/B testing, and feature toggles for rolling-out features to production;
- Proficient in a broad range of common UX patterns;
- Good understanding of how a browser works behind the scenes;
- Experience with automated, unit, and behavioral testing of react components;
- Communication skills to work with multidisciplinary teams located in several countries with different cultures;
- An engineer with intermediate or advanced proficiency in English.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access digital fitness programs and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more.
FITNESS: Additional fitness subsidy to access onsite gyms and fitness studios.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure, but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We understand that together, Gympassers and their leaders can make the best decisions for their own individual scopes. This includes flexibility to adjust their working hours based on their personal schedule, time zone, and business needs.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is to take time away from work to recharge. Employees receive a minimum of 25 days paid holiday per year with an additional day for each year of tenure (up to 5) in addition to annual holidays (including an extra holiday on your birthday!).
PARENTAL LEAVE: 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents (of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent) + 100% paid birth leave of 14 weeks.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive environment filled with passionate individuals from all over the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Other Jobs from Gympass
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee