GoFormz – San Diego, CA
GoFormz is a San Diego-based startup leading the Mobile Data Capture industry. We build and maintain a SaaS platform that empowers businesses to replace paper forms with web and mobile-based digital forms that provide ubiquitous access to the collected data. We are currently looking for an energetic Senior Software Engineer to add to our growing team.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects and technologies. We do everything from modern React apps to cross-platform mobile app development to extensive API development in a microservices architecture. You will also get the chance to work closely with our Product team to help design and solve the overall user experience of our platform. One thing is certain; you will be a core contributor working on production code. The work you do will become part of the day-to-day life of thousands of our customers.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Develop and maintain microservice APIs using C# and .NetCore
- Develop and maintain our front-end React application
- Develop and maintain our cross-platform Xamarin mobile apps
- Participate in weekly releases
- Explore new and existing Azure services to scale our platform efficiently
- Mentor junior software developers by advocating for best practice
- Perform code reviews
- Work closely with product and support teams
- Meet weekly with team to discuss ongoing projects
- Extend and document changes to existing subsystems as needed
What we're looking for...
- 7+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- .NET Core
- RESTful APIs
- Dapper – or other microORM
- SQL - or other relational database
- Azure – or other cloud-based technologies
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Expertise in building secure, scalable, enterprise systems
- Strong communication skills
Nice to haves...
- Strong CSS skills
- Azure Functions / Service Bus / Event Hubs
- CI/CD pipelines - Azure DevOps
- NoSQL Databases - MongoDB & Cosmos
- Kubernetes and/or Docker
- Experience with Azure Application Insights
- Experience with database schema design and query optimization
Location, Commitment, and Salary:
- Permanent, full-time position
- Compensation range: $125,000 - $175,000 annual, DOE
What's it like to work at GoFormz?
- We pay well – at or above market. Plus, you’ll get equity in the company.
- Employee medical and dental paid by the company; you just cover vision.
- 4 weeks (160 hours) accrued paid vacation in your first year.
- 401(k) with company match
- Options to work from home or from our vibrant office in downtown San Diego where we provide complimentary parking or a monthly MTS pass.
- We care about your physical health. Our office is equipped with automatic sit/stand desks, plus you’ll get a company-paid membership to the Broadway Athletic and Swim Club located in the same building.
- Everyone has the best hardware for doing their particular job. You tell us what that is.
- We have a fantastic team that gets stuff done and is fun to work with!
- The environment is fast-paced, so you will see the results of your work immediately.
- You will have plenty of opportunities to use and learn cutting-edge technologies.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Partially paid maternity/paternity leave.
About GoFormz, Inc.
GoFormz provides a mobile forms and reporting solution that organizations use to replace their paper forms and PDFs, resulting in more accurate data, streamlined workflows, and comprehensive reports that drive agile business decisions. The GoFormz platform is digitally transforming 3,000 paying companies into data-driven organizations that efficiently capture more accurate information for their mission-critical workflows and applications. GoFormz is helping businesses of any type, size, or industry across more than 150 countries eliminate paper forms, unlock business data, and dramatically improve how they work. GoFormz is backed by leading venture capital firms including Cloud Apps Capital Partners, Glynn Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
GoFormz, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Please no H-1B applicants at this time.
How to Apply
Send the following to email@example.com:
- Your resume
- Tell us why you’re a great fit
- Optional: Links to your website, Github or relevant work examples
Other Jobs from GoFormz
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results