Join our highly professional, totally cool team in revolutionizing the world of work with our incredible AI applications. As a senior backend developer at Gloat you’ll be mentoring our talent, pushing our technological prowess to its limit, and will be among the leaders of our excellent R&D team developing our many scalable distributed solutions.
Make an impact on the backend components of our SaaS applications! Play a pivotal role in shaping every stage from design to production.
Build and develop products and features in a microservice-based architecture using Python, K8s, Kafka, MongoDB, and Neo4j.
Measure, analyze, and improve the performance, stability, and scalability of our main product.
Collaborate closely with the product team, working with a self-sufficient squad to achieve the squad’s KPIs
- Team player with a sense of ownership and a proactive mindset, and a history of cross-team cooperation pushing teams to the next level.
- Fast learner with ability to dive into details, propose and implement well thought out solutions.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Experienced in working with microservices architecture & a cloud-native environment.
- Experience with web frameworks and building REST API services
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (such as MongoDB, Neo4j, MySQL or similar).
- Passionate about code design, best practices, and delivering clean, maintainable, and scalable code.
- 2+ years in Python - advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field - advantage.
Our Tech Stack: Python, Django, FastAPI, Kafka, Docker, K8s, AWS, MySQL, MongoDB, Neo4j, OpenSearch, Langchain and more)
Other Jobs from Gloat
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member with 1 day free trial