The world’s largest organizations rely on Evident to help them protect their business and brand from third-party risk. Our game-changing technology - which enables the secure exchange of risk data like proof of insurance, identity, business registration, and other information - helps our customers verify that their partners have all of the required credentials to do business.
In today’s new remote-first, ever-changing regulatory environment, our secure, privacy-first enterprise platform, accessible via web portal or API, provides a highly scalable and configurable solution to manage communications, storage, decisioning, and ongoing monitoring of credentials.
Evident is a VC-backed technology startup, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Learn more at evidentid.com.
Evident is seeking a highly motivated and talented DevOps Engineer to join our team to help build and maintain our unique solutions. The DevOps Engineer’s responsibilities include helping support Evident’s cloud platform and internal assets.
- Work closely with members of the Engineering team to troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- Provide support for internal assets
- Assist the DevOps team on improving and growing CI/CD tasks and automation
- Help Audit and assess systems
- Help preserve assets, information security, and control structures
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, MIS or similar/related field
- 2-5 years of in-depth experience with one or more cloud service providers, AWS preferred
- Knowledge in virtualization and networking fundamentals
- Very good understanding of network security, host security and public key infrastructure
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware/software systems
- Skilled in scripting languages, bash and python preferred
- Proficient in git
- Knowledge and familiarity with Linux administration
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
• Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
• Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
• Full medical, dental, vision benefits and 401K
• Unlimited PTO
• Paid parental leave to support you and your family
• Home internet stipend, virtual events, & more!
• Recently named one of Atlanta's Coolest Companies & 50 on Fire by Atlanta Inno
• Recently named one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Atlanta & one of the Best Places to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle