If you’re one of the best and brightest, a highly-motivated innovator, a fast worker, and a fierce competitor, you might be just the person we’re looking for! Entrata’s Development department is seeking a Senior Software Engineer based in our Lehi, UT Headquarters. As part of our Development team, you will act as a technical advisor, team leader, coder, and evangelist. Our Software Engineers
layout basic code architecture for the offshore development team, taking ownership of projects and seeing them across the finish line, and advocating for the latest tools, technologies, and best practices.
Responsibilities will include
- To be a part of a highly motivated, young, and energetic product development Team.
- You will be handling high traffic web site operations, pro-active maintenance and problem-solving skills to ensure optimal working and performance of the websites.
- Opportunity to collaborate, work with the architects and product owners in the business, and to contribute in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Assisting with mentoring junior team members, code reviews.
- To ensure code is clean, effective, simple, and follows coding standards.
- To advise, recommend, and justify critical architecture decisions to management..
- You have strong debugging, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong sense of writing quality code.
- Passion for developing highly scalable systems.
- You are quick, resourceful, flexible, and an excellent collaborator.
- Hands-on technical designing, coding, and implementing product features.
- Strong experience in OOPS and MVC frameworks in PHP.
- Database experience of the following: PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MS SQL Server (Preferably PostgreSQL).
- Demonstrated ability to incorporate beneficial software design patterns.
- Experience participating in agile and fast-paced software development methodologies.
- Experience in collaborating in a cross-functional agile team to solve challenging technical problems with innovative solutions.
- Train members on code development, optimization, and debugging techniques.
- Can do best code reviews in a team.
- Can do the best comprehension of business requirements and optimal utilization of available skills, tools, and resources.
- Ability to work independently in all phases of software development.
Naukri Job URL
Entrata has been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continues to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are forward-thinking, hard workers who come together to collaborate and have a good time.
But members of the Entrata team aren’t just intelligent and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Teamwork and Collaboration.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work! Will you join us?
PaaS Property Management Real Estate SaaS Software