Mobile Technical Lead/Manager
(Location: New York)
At dYdX you'll have an opportunity to build state-of-the-art decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets. By joining us at this early stage you will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of dYdX. We prefer passionate, quick learners with a history of excellence at top companies and/or universities.
Take our coding challenge here. We'll reach out if it's a good fit!
- We’ve built the world’s leading decentralized exchange for crypto assets
- dYdX is founded by an ex-Coinbase, ex-Uber engineer, with a Princeton CS background. Our team has previous experience at Google, Bloomberg, Amazon, Bain, NerdWallet, Facebook, Lyft, and other top companies
- We’re a world-class team with top backers and advisors, included Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, Brian Armstrong, Fred Ehrsam, Naval Ravikant, Elad Gil, and more
- Spearhead the development and implementation of our mobile product roadmap. Take charge of setting technical standards and best practices across our iOS and Android apps
- Play a lead role in defining the strategy for our mobile apps from a technical and product perspective
- Work closely with our design team to craft top-notch UI/UX experiences
- Dive into the codebase to develop and refine features, demonstrating expertise in mobile development languages and frameworks
- Lead by example, contributing high-quality code and encouraging a culture of excellence in coding practices
- Build and nurture a high-performing mobile development team by providing mentorship and guidance and fostering an environment of continuous learning and improvement
- 5+ years of experience working at a reputable tech company or startup
- Proven experience in mobile development and technical leadership, preferably in a crypto or fintech environment
- Strong grasp of UI design patterns and passion for delightful user experience
- Strong background in mobile development ideally using Swift and/or Kotlin
- An interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies
Salary range for this role is $175K - $300K (NY). Compensation subject to experience and location. Published salary bands pursuant to transparency laws, and do not include possible variable compensation such as annual merit increases, bonus eligibility, commission, or equity incentive.
Jobs from our Partners
Other Jobs from dYdX
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee