DriveWealth, the pioneer of fractional equities trading and embedded investing, is a visionary technology company that empowers more than 100 partners around the world to engage their customers by placing the markets in the palm of their hand. We believe the future is fractional, transactional and mobile. Every mobile device should be a gateway to accessing investing and savings products, services, advice, and assistance for global citizens of all ages, wealth stages, and levels of financial expertise. DriveWealth’s unparalleled consultative support and cloud-based, industrial strength technology platform allow partners to seamlessly offer branded investing experiences to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, retention, and revenue growth. DriveWealth’s commitment to continuous evolution and innovation makes it the partner of choice for powering the future of investing.
Recently completing a Series D raise, DriveWealth’s mission is to democratize investing globally by working with partners to invent new ways to use its API-based technology to provide emerging investors with cutting-edge embedded experiences, offer first-time access to U.S. markets, and the ability to begin investing with as little as $1. DriveWealth is committed to empowering consumers around the world to become owners by delivering the most modern brokerage infrastructure, unparalleled industry expertise, and a culture of continued evolution.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for the technical design and delivery of new Java/Golang projects using exciting, cutting-edge technology
- Work with the Broker Dealer Operations teams to support and enhance the trading system
- Assesses the health and performance of software applications and databases and provides software and technology solutions.
- Defines specifications and develop components, modifies existing software stack, prepares test data, and prepares functional specifications.
- Analyzes Service and application performance using various programming languages, tools and techniques.
- Provides guidance to non-technical staff in using software and hardware systems most effectively and efficiently.
- Supports applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a computing environment with multiple programming languages: Java, Python, Golang
- Must understand Test Driven Development and how to write effective unit/integration tests
- Experience with design and development of REST API platform
- Proficient in No SQL, SQL and Stored Procedures such as in Postgres, MySQL
- Good knowledge of Messaging Platforms (AMQ, Kafka) and building Async platforms based on such technologies
- Experience with Unix, Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes.
- Knowledge of Jira, Git, Jenkins
- Experience with a 24x7, highly-available architecture
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Special Knowledge (Nice To Have, But Not Required)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Linux and writing scripts to extract and transform data
- Multiple years experience in fin-tech specifically Post Trade, e-commerce, or analytics companies
Compensation package offerings are based on candidate experience and technical qualifications, as it relates to the role. These are identified and determined throughout your interviewing experience.
Please note: this role is expected to come into our office on a cadence set by the Hiring Manager/Team.
- Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD & STD. HSA and FSA options.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k plan
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Continuing education and conferences reimbursement
- Fitness/Wellbeing reimbursement
- Lunch program, snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.