DriveWealth, the pioneer of fractional equities trading and embedded investing, is a visionary technology company that empowers more than 100 partners around the world to engage their customers by placing the markets in the palm of their hand. We believe the future is fractional, transactional and mobile. Every mobile device should be a gateway to accessing investing and savings products, services, advice, and assistance for global citizens of all ages, wealth stages, and levels of financial expertise. DriveWealth’s unparalleled consultative support and cloud-based, industrial strength technology platform allow partners to seamlessly offer branded investing experiences to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, retention, and revenue growth. DriveWealth’s commitment to continuous evolution and innovation makes it the partner of choice for powering the future of investing.
Recently completing a Series D raise, DriveWealth’s mission is to democratize investing globally by working with partners to invent new ways to use its API-based technology to provide emerging investors with cutting-edge embedded experiences, offer first-time access to U.S. markets, and the ability to begin investing with as little as $1. DriveWealth is committed to empowering consumers around the world to become owners by delivering the most modern brokerage infrastructure, unparalleled industry expertise, and a culture of continued evolution.
About the Role
The FX team seeks to expand on DriveWealth's current offering by building and deploying Foreign Exchange capabilities into the current API. You will be involved in all aspects of product execution from strategy and architecture to QA and release. We are seeking candidates who love the idea of being the technology leader for a burgeoning line of business with a ton of upside.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the technical design and delivery of new Java projects using exciting, cutting-edge technology
- Develop enhancements to existing Java applications as well as build new applications from the ground up
- Monitor production systems, troubleshoot issues, and assist in remediation fixes
- Assist in recommending and facilitating future maintenance and enhancements
- Represent the team confidently and independently with partners and internal stakeholders
What You'll Need
- 3-5 years with high performance java development
- Strong experience with Java 8+ coding standards and best practices for application development
- Experience with Maven
- Must understand how to write effective unit/integration tests
- Understanding of Eclipse/IntelliJ and JUnit
- Understanding of JSON, JMS, Jackson and ActiveMQ
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL database environments
- Experience with a 24x7, highly-available architecture
- Ability to wear multiple hats in a small team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience building FX systems/platforms
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with mobile development trends and best practices
- Multiple years experience in fin-tech
Compensation package offerings are based on candidate experience and technical qualifications, as it relates to the role. These are identified and determined throughout your interviewing experience.
Please note: at this time, we are not able to hire in all states.
- Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD & STD. HSA and FSA options.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k plan
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Continuing education and conferences reimbursement
- Fitness/Wellbeing reimbursement
- Lunch program, snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.