What will you do?
- Actively participate in Team Meetings
- Take part in all application development lifecycle phases
- Implement manual (and in the future automated) test cases.
- Work closely with the Product Manager, Developers and Testers in order to deliver the tasks in time and with the expected quality.
- Continually look for and suggest ways of refining the testing and QA processes
- Help identify weaknesses in our products
- Communicate your findings and help making data-informed decisions
Who are you?
- 7+ years of manual testing experience
- 2+ years mobile testing experience
- Excellent understanding of testing principles, methods, and processes
- Excellent knowledge of manual testing methods & frameworks, preferably in a web, mobile and backend environment, and a proven track record of success in this area
- Familiarity with Test Case Management and Bug Tracking tools like Jira TestRail, xRay, Azure DevOps server, Rally, Zephyr, etc.
- Proficient in collecting test metrics, analyzing results of test execution, and creating comprehensive automation summary reports
- Exposure to design and implement Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Approach
- Would be a plus knowledge in Java, JUnit, Spring.
- Familiar with Functional, integration, Smoke & Stress testing
- Generous compensation
- Generous vacation
- Generous benefits
- Generous food
- Generous what else? You are an early employee. Just ask
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results