What you'll do:
- Design, build, and maintain the backend code to support features used by our 10 million users
- Backend development in Typescript
- Regularly participate in code reviews and other team functions
- Provide technical leadership and assist guiding the team's overall technical direction
- Offer mentorship and pair with other engineers regularly
- Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build products leveraging frameworks such as React.js & React Native
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Computer Science or related discipline. Other majors will be considered in conjunction with appropriate related experience and/or training.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience with building full stack applications
- Strong CS fundamentals and problem-solving skills
- Experience using a modern UI framework to build user-focused interfacesEffective communication skills, a positive attitude, and ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Understand use of monitoring and metric tools.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- The ability to discuss and explain system architecture and component design.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience building production mobile applications in React Native
- Experience working in a start-up environment
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results