Come join the company reinventing data security, empowering businesses to realize the full potential of their data. As the leading data security platform purpose-built for the cloud era, Cyera’s mission is to reinvent how businesses secure data, enable agile collaboration, and boldly pursue new business opportunities. Trusted by security teams at leading global businesses, our team is proving that data security is the next big thing in cyber. Backed by the world’s leading investors and working with a large and growing list of Fortune 1000 companies, we are looking for world-class talent to join us as we usher in the new era of data security.
- Direct contribution to the Cyera codebase as part of a product team.
- Identifying, documenting, and communicating technical improvements within your area of responsibility in the team
- Close collaboration with technical (backend, QA & infrastructure) and non-technical (product, design) roles to understand and challenge end-user requirements and ultimately translate these into practical technical
- Participating in cross-team engineering initiatives as an individual contributor
- At least 4 years as a Full Stack Engineer
- Experience in backend development languages such as Node.js, TypeScript, Java, Scala, Python, Ruby, .NET, etc., and willing to learn
- Relevant experience working on fast-scaling and complex systems
- Driven by impact. You are eager to create customer value
Other Jobs from Cyera
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member