Come join the company reinventing data security, empowering businesses to realize the full potential of their data. As the leading data security platform purpose-built for the cloud era, Cyera’s mission is to reinvent how businesses secure data, enable agile collaboration, and boldly pursue new business opportunities. Trusted by security teams at leading global businesses, our team is proving that data security is the next big thing in cyber. Backed by the world’s leading investors and working with a large and growing list of Fortune 1000 companies, we are looking for world-class talent to join us as we usher in the new era of data security.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our fantastic team!
- Develop and Architect our SaaS platform
- Working with an extensive range of cloud infrastructure tools (multi-cloud: AWS, Azure & GCP), both for our cloud-based infrastructure but mainly due to our comprehensive support of cloud technologies for our clients
- As our customers include Fortune 500 companies, we face the challenge of working with immense amounts of data - Petabytes over Petabytes. As a result, our scale of operation is immense and requires us to use highly scalable infrastructures for our system.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve production-grade issues. Configure the system and application aspects.
- Develop architectural POCs
- Work on a microservices architecture
- Automate everything, keeping it DRY
- Assist and work closely with the team across R&D
- Work on our next-generation cloud-native applications
At least 6 years experience focused on DevOps Engineering and Site Reliability – Must.
· Linux/Unix and bash scripting – Must.
· Experience in AWS / GCP / Azure cloud infrastructure production – Must.
· In-depth knowledge of build/release systems CI/CD pipelines.
· In-depth understanding of public cloud and application architectures and technologies – Must.
· Hands-on experience with Docker (K8s orchestrators) – Must.
· Experience in infrastructure as code tools, Terraform, Ansible, or CloudFormation – Must.
· Experience with monitoring & logging tools.
· Experience building/supporting a distributed production environment.
· Multi DB expertise (MongoDB, PostgreSQL) – Advantage.
· Proficiency in networking fundamentals and concepts (Load Balancing, Protocols).
· Experience with NodeJS – Advantage.
Other Jobs from Cyera
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member