Cyera is reshaping the reality of cloud data security. Backed by the world’s leading cyber investors and led by a solid and dynamic team of technical and industry experts, Cyera is scaling fast and gaining incredible market traction. Powered by innovative cloud data discovery and classification, Cyera is doing for cloud data what CSPM did for infrastructure. With even more immediate demand for a data-first approach, Cyera’s list of Fortune 500 customers continues to grow. That’s why we’re always looking for brilliant talent to help us pioneer the new era of cloud data security. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our fantastic team!
- Work with development teams to build and maintain infrastructure, ensuring high availability, scalability, and security.
- Automate deployment processes and monitor system performance.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards (e.g. GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS).
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure and application issues.
- Develop and maintain documentation for infrastructure and processes.
- Participate in on-call rotations to provide support for critical systems.
- Continuously improve processes and infrastructure to increase efficiency, reliability, and security.
- Google workspace & SSO Administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in DevOps or a related field
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and services such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible or Chef
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Bash or Python
- Strong understanding of security and compliance best practices
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Other Jobs from Cyera
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member