- As a Senior Mobile Software Developer at Credera, you will be a technical leader in a small team deployed to solve our client’s hardest problems.
- You will be responsible to help the team design and estimate implementation tasks, lead implementation work streams, and mentor junior team members.
- Candidates should have experience in any of the cloud services and migration experience will be a huge added advantage.
- On a typical day, you might expect to develop a mobile product, implement UX or unit tests, automate application build or deployment tasks, create APIs needed to support your mobile application, or collect and analyse data on user behaviour and app performance.
- You will also lead your team in mobile standards and code reviews, client demos, and other presentations to develop your leadership skills.
- When not working on client deliverables, you will have the opportunity to mentor junior team members and support practice and company development through research and development, peer training, and reusable solution accelerator development.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Certifications in one of the popular public clouds (Azure, AWS or GCP) – Preferred not mandatory
- You are an experienced, hands-on software engineer that has been in the industry or technology consulting for over 5+ years working on challenging and complex technology problems
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer (Native or Android or IOS or Hybrid) with good experience in Flutter, React Native
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift, Kotlin, Java, Dartetc
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Hands on experience in Multi-threaded programming & good knowledge of networking concepts-accessing data as JSON/XML using restAPI
- Good understanding of Jetpack, Design patterns and Design principles, recent Android/iOS frameworks
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Incorporating good software engineering practices such as SOLID design principles, code reviews, source control, CI/CD and testing.
- You enjoy collaborating with a smart and effective team who continually seeks to provide value over what is asked
- You often become a SME on a topic and are sought out by others on your team for your technical expertise and opinion
- You have a demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and standards
- You are comfortable presenting technical concepts to a client audience, both business and technical
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
WHO WE ARE:
- Credera is a management consulting, user experience, and technology solutions firm with offices in Dallas, Denver, Houston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Atlanta, New York, London, Leeds, Berlin, Singapore, Sydney and Hyderabad
- Credera is a full-service management consulting, user experience, and technology solutions firm, with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging industry leaders
- We collaborate with clients to provide expert, objective advice to help solve complex business and technology challenges
- Credera has received a number of state and national awards! Please check out our employer awards at: https://www.credera.com/awards-and-recognition
- Our data capabilities help our clients gain competitive advantage by transforming raw data into insights that enable actionable decision making. Our business-driven approach to envisioning and implementing innovative solutions helps organizations tackle their market, increase customer engagement and grow revenue profitably via advanced technology. Our data capabilities serve our clients across a broad spectrum of areas, specializing in Data Strategy, Modern Data Architecture, Data Visualization, Business Insights, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
How we work
Our foundational competitive advantage is simply doing what we say we will do. To deliver on that advantage, we employ proven product strategy, beautiful visual design and agile software delivery using cross-functional teams. Most teams are a mix of strategy, design and technology consultants working closely with clients to solve their toughest challenges. Inter-discipline collaboration is encouraged among different technology platforms or programming languages because silos don’t build speed.
Like what you hear but worried about high travel? Know that our goal is to keep travel to a minimum and most projects do not require travel. An average would be 0% up to 30%.
Check out our Glassdoor reviews to read what our employees have to say!
Your first week with us
We want you to start your career with Credera simply by spending your first week getting to know the talented individuals that work here. You will learn about our service offerings, focus areas and how we execute projects through informal conversations with leaders from across the firm.
An on-boarding peer will help you walk through all aspects of the Credera work-life and be your guide as you get yourself ready for your first project with us. You will also be treated to lunch by your Practice Leader and Mentor whose jobs are to help you navigate your career at Credera, act as your advocates, make helpful recommendations that align with your strengths, and set you up for success by providing clarity and vision.
Your first six months with us
You will create amazing, custom software solutions that solve our clients' most challenging problems using a combination of industry standard and cutting-edge technologies. You will work on complex, high-volume software solutions that use open source frameworks and client-side technologies. A typical client engagement includes developing a rich UI in AngularJS or React and backed by a REST API powered by the Spring Framework.
You will collaborate with a team of highly qualified and smart individuals to write efficient code, make code modifications, practice test-driven-development, and identify, troubleshoot and solve software defects. Our typical project length is about 6 months and typical team size is 6-8 engineers. We follow an agile methodology on all our projects.
Check out what our teams have done for some of our clients by visiting our Client Stories!
Your first two years with us
At the end of your first two years, you will have worked on multiple projects and been exposed to different sets of technologies and business domains. At this point in your career with us, you will be looking to move to the next level and your efforts will be supported by Credera’s professional development program to help you build the depth and breadth required to advance your career. This includes a roadmap laying out recommended training and development specific to your level, on-the-job training and exposure, internal Credera University classes, and external certifications, conferences, or seminars that align with your personal development and the needs of the firm.
Jobs from our Partners
Other Jobs from Credera
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee