- 5 - 8 years of relevant work experience in technology enabled consultative, delivery, solu8tions, or business development roles focused on enterprises
- 3+ years of experience in customer facing roles leading large scale transforma8on programs or extensive customer engagements
- 3+ years of experience in cloud technologies deep understanding of public and hybrid cloud platforms
- Degree in technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering or similar discipline or MBA
- Prior experience or working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies
- Demonstrated understanding of cloud solutions
- Understanding of Re-architect, Rehost, Relocate, Re-platform ways of migration.
- CAF, MAP, WAF understanding and experience of using the same to achieve migration outcomes of large scale projects.
- Imbibe key architectural principles proposed by Customer and perform detailed design of Cloud, Virtualization, Network, Security, Tools, Storage, Servers, Backup & Replica8on architecture
- Experience in different kind of infrastructure discovery tools with detailed understanding of service mapping, dependency mapping and upstream-downstream mapping
- Experience in using different migration tools and techniques (Doubletake, PlateSpin, ASR, CloudEndure, VMware, Convertor etc.)
- Strong understanding of Hybrid Cloud infrastructure and architecture with some mid-level knowledge around different workload types and their characteristics
- Must have undertaken the role of Technology Architect in a few projects
- Must have experience of architectures involving system planning, networking, operating systems, cloud, backup & archival, EMS, RPO/RTO management
- Must have experience of at least two projects involving transformation & migration
- Responsible for creating or selecting the most appropriate architecture and technology to enable scalability, flexibility, agility, consolidation & optimization involving latest technology trends
- Manage architectural changes and ensure timely and accurate documentation of all key changes
- Business Continuity Planning (DR, RPO, RTO)
- Migration planning including service sequencing, cutover and rollback plans
- Responsible for successful deployment of new architecture
- Responsible for migration execution till stabilization, sign-off and handover
- Operations Process documentation (Operational Manual)
- Foresee possible technological risks on the transformed DC and workout possible mitigation strategies
- Experience of working with ProServe team is an added advantage.
- Prefer to have experience with Migration services in AWS such as - Migration Evaluator, database migration service, application migration service and application discovery service, application data sync, transfer services.
- Understanding of networking and security setup of both legacy and cloud.
- Experience with hardware sizing.
- Ability to help with troubleshooting migration issues.
- Legacy application and hardware platforms awareness.
- Be able to use prescribed tools to discover, monitor, measure to help with the migra8on process. Knowledge & experience of usage of tools such as AppDynamics, data dog, Dynatrace, New Relic One, would be preferred
Certification preferred: AWS Architect Professional, AWS Security Specialty, AWS Database Specialty
Other Jobs from Credera
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member