As a Software Engineer, you will:
- According to the product requirements, design microservice interfaces and workflows, implement the required functionality and write unit tests.
- Maintaining and improving the overall system quality, including readability, scalability, testability, reliability, and so on.
- Combine deep learning algorithms to implement new logic for robotic arm operations and optimize the overall efficiency of the entire solution from the whole system.
- Integrate various intelligent hardware devices, such as barcode scanners, sensors, etc.
- Work closely with hardware engineers, algorithm engineers, and other functions in the project.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Fluent in English, able to read and write technical documents in English.
- Willingness to learn new programming languages or technologies as required for the job.
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member