We are looking for a Backend Engineer to join a growing team!
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
- scala, Node.js
- Kafka Streams / Akka Streams
- Kafka, ElasticSearch, Redis
What You'll Do:
- End-to-end development and ownership of our products and features, from design to scalable and predictable production behavior.
- Solve diverse complex problems of high scale
- Collaborate with other engineers and product managers in order to improve our products
- Review code, architecture, and data to identify and troubleshoot problems
- 5+ years of development experience
- Hands-on experience with Data Streaming technologies: Apache Kafka / Spark Streaming / KafkaStreams / Apache Flink
- Experience in Scala or another jvm language (Java, Kotlin, etc)
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent
- Experience in data modeling
- Knowledge in JVM or rockdb optimizations and tuning
- Production experience in a SaaS environment - Metrics, Logging, Troubleshooting production systems
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider - AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker containers
Other Jobs from Coralogix
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member