Here at Syndigo, we're enabling our clients to deliver better eCommerce experiences. We've mastered the right data, right now. From creation to sale, that's the value our partners get from us - a holistic, truly differentiated end-to-end solution that closes the loop while increasing sales.
Basically, we're the accurate data behind how people feel when they shop online with confidence!
We cannot do all of this without our amazing people! Our employees make the magic happen here at Syndigo and we're growing rapidly! We're ready for you to collaborate with us to challenge the status quo!
Job Title is - CXH Digital Shelf Analytics – Sr Back End Developer.
Syndigo enables commerce by supporting the efficient transfer of product information through its network of brands and their customers. The company provides descriptive product and nutritional information, images and other digital media, powered by deep analytics to empower engaging brand experiences online and in store. Through Syndigo’s integrated platform, Content Experience Hub, clients can publish, manage, syndicate and audit product content across the largest trading network of brands and recipients in the world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, Develop and testing highly scalable software applications using software best practices and applying various design patterns
- Develop innovative capabilities to add new and robust reporting capabilities using various insights/analytics to the platform.
- Develop and enhance front end user interface of Syndigo software
- Design, Develop and Enhance REST API along with testing using tools such as Postman.
- Creating reports with large datasets and high performing queries
- Troubleshoot and issue resolution of existing reports/analytics.
- Write automated unit tests and conduct code reviews.
- Collaborate with Product, DevOps and QA teams on requirements, operations, and automation.
- Agile software development using Jira/Confluence.
- Collaborate with team members across multiple geographic locations as well as time zones.
Technical Skill and Experience:
- 8+ years of experience in designing and developing software using Microsoft technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in C# and .NET core (5+ years)
- Experience with REST API (3+ years)
- Experience in parsing JSON, XML (3+ years)
- Experience with SQL and writing stored procedures (preferably SQL Server) – (5+ years)
- Experience with GitHub and Azure DevOps (3+ years)
- Experience with development in cloud computing environment – Microsoft Azure (3+ years)
- Knowledge of Microservices (2+ years)
- Experience with Product Development
- Experience with Azure blob storage, App Insights, service bus, durable messaging etc.
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms.
- Knowledge of data analysis.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Authenticity fuels our work. In fact, it’s one of our Syndigo Values. To achieve the best version of our organization, we know it takes new ideas, new approaches, new perspectives and new ways of thinking. A purpose we are 100% committed to cultivating.
Diversity is woven into our fabric at Syndigo and it’s how we stay an industry leader, innovating technology solutions that equip our customers with everything they need to be successful!
All are welcome here and we invite you to join our team if you are ready to help us continue that growth!
Syndigo, to process applications, holds onto data for a "reasonable time" after applications are submitted. This data is stored for Syndigo's internal use by HR/Recruiting Staff only. Verified requests for data deletion and exports will be completed upon request.
Syndigo Job Applicant Privacy Notice
At Syndigo, we care about your privacy. As you go through our recruitment process, we are committed to being transparent about how we process your personal data. To learn more about how Syndigo processes your personal data, go to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Jobs from our Partners
Other Jobs from Content Analytics
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee