Job Description: Sr. Sales Engineer
· Collaborate with our sales teams and partners with high-touch pre-sales technical activity.
· Technically qualify opportunities and POV (Proof of Value) evaluation with end-user accounts and partners.
· Help drive end-user acceptance and buy-in for POV conversion to revenue.
· Help train distributors and partners to allow them to deploy successful POVs and assist them with Security Assessment Reports.
· Work with Corporate PM and Engineering to capture latest product information and details to be utilized for Assessment Reports and end-users.
· Train distributor/partner SEs and Sales staff in region.
· Liaison between partner/customers and corporate headquarters for technical issues and their requirements.
· In conjunction with sales teams, to achieve and aim to exceed assigned quarterly revenue targets.
· Monitor, assess and report on a continual basis, the competitive situation and market development in the region.
· Help any marketing activities as proper in region.
Skills and Experience:
· Experienced in endpoint or network security space – AV, EDR, incident response, forensics, SIEM, firewall, HIPS/IDS, etc.
· Strong understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems
· Can easily articulate complex security problems to a diverse set of audiences
· Strong self-starter with the ability to work independently
· Can work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Support, and Engineering; the Sales Engineer should be the technical bridge between Confluera and prospects/customers
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including C-level executives
· Experience with programming or scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, and Bash Experience with virtualization/VDI technologies
· Experience with large scale cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
· Certifications such as CEH, CISSP, OSCP, and SANS
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field
· Sales engineering background or 5+ years of relevant work experience
· Ability to travel as required
Cyber Security Information Technology Network Security Security Software