About Clear Street:
Clear Street is building financial infrastructure for today’s institutions. Founded in 2018, Clear Street is an independent, non-bank prime broker replacing the legacy infrastructure used across capital markets.
We started from scratch by building a completely cloud-native clearing and custody system designed for today’s complex, global market. Our platform is fully integrated with central clearing houses and exchanges to support billions in trading volume per day. We’ve agonized about our data model abstractions, created horizontal scalability, and crafted thoughtful APIs. All so we can provide a best-in-class experience for our clients.
By combining highly-skilled product and engineering talent with seasoned finance professionals, we’re building the essentials to compete in today’s fast-paced markets.
- You will build highly available, horizontally scalable mission critical applications in a modern technology stack.
- You will sharpen your (already advanced) front-end and full stack engineering skills by working on some of the most challenging problems available.
- You will work with users to understand and define new features and drive them to completion.
- You will develop a deep understanding of the business domain.
The mission of the Clear Street Execution Management System (EMS) team is to provide best execution for all asset classes in all regions. EMS is actively building a new state of the art cloud-based trading platform, providing high-performance traders access to liquidity venues across multiple asset classes, cutting-edge charting capabilities, sophisticated order handling and flexibility to service both the active trader and institutional workflows.
Tech Stack: TypeScript, React, Redux, RxJs, Express, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes.
- 5 years minimum experience and strong proficiency with TypeScript, React, UI state management (i.e. redux or similar)
- NodeJS server-side experience (i.e. express, socket.io, etc)
- Ability to work with stakeholders to define requirements, drive projects forward, and work creatively within constraints
- Proven experience as a Front-end Engineer working on electronic trading systems.
- Experience on high throughput / low latency / high capacity, Multithreaded (incl. Synchronization), load balanced, highly available systems.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of FIX protocol.
- Experience with Kafka or streaming paradigms in general.
- Java, Go, gRPC and Protobuf.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference.
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks.
The Base Salary Range for this role is $170,000 - $240,000. This range is representative of the starting base salaries for this role at Clear Street. Where a candidate falls in this range will be based on job related factors such as relevant experience, skills, and location. This range represents Base Salary only, which is just one element of Clear Street's total compensation. The range stated does not include other factors of total compensation such as bonuses or equity.
At Clear Street, we offer competitive compensation packages, company equity, 401k matching, gender neutral parental leave, and full medical, dental and vision insurance. In-office benefits include lunch stipends, fully stocked kitchens, happy hours, a great location, and amazing views.
Our top priority is our people. We’re continuously investing in a culture that promotes collaboration. We help each other through challenges and celebrate each other's successes. We believe that modern workplaces succeed by virtue of having high-performance workforces that are diverse — in ideas, in cultures, and in experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and put in the effort to make such a workplace a daily reality. #LI-Hybrid
Jobs from our Partners
Other Jobs from Clear Street
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee