Cerebras Systems has pioneered a groundbreaking chip and system that revolutionizes deep learning applications. Our system empowers ML researchers to achieve unprecedented speeds in training and inference workloads, propelling AI innovation to new horizons.
The Condor Galaxy 1 (CG-1), unveiled in a recent announcement, stands as a testament to Cerebras' commitment to pushing the boundaries of AI computing. With a staggering 4 ExaFLOP processing power, 54 million cores, and 64-node architecture, the CG-1 is the first of nine powerful supercomputers to be built and operated through an exclusive partnership between Cerebras and G42. This strategic collaboration aims to redefine the possibilities of AI by creating a network of interconnected supercomputers that will collectively deliver a mind-boggling 36 ExaFLOPS of AI compute power upon completion in 2024.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
About The Role
As a Software Automation Engineer, you will use your knowledge of testing and testability to influence better software design, promote proper engineering practice, bug prevention strategies, testability, scalability, and other advanced quality concepts. The position will play a huge role in the quality of Cerebras software. We are looking for engineers that have a broad set of technical skills and who are ready to tackle the biggest at-scale problems in HW-based deep learning accelerators.
- Write scripts to automate testing and create tools to allow easy development of software regression tests
- Help identify weak spots and potential customer pain points and drive the software organization towards customer focused quality metrics
- Implement creative ways to break software and identify potential problems
- Contribute to developing requirements specifications with a focus on developing verification tests
- Enrolled in the University of Toronto's PEY program with a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related discipline
- Experience in developing automated tests for compute/machine learning or networking systems within a large-scale enterprise environment
- Ability to take responsibility for monitoring product development and usage at all levels with an end goal toward improving product quality
- Strong knowledge of software system design, C++ and Python
- Strong software testing experience with a proven track record in scaling highly technical teams
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux and Windows environments
- Knowledge of neural network architecture and ML/AI deep learning principles
- Prior experience in designing and developing test automation for HW systems involving ASICs or FPGAs
- Prior experience working with live hardware systems and debug tools operating in a real time environment such as networking devices or live computing systems
Cerebras Systems is committed to creating an equal and diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate different backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe inclusive teams build better products and companies. We try every day to build a work environment that empowers people to do their best work through continuous learning, growth and support of those around them.
This website or its third-party tools process personal data. For more details, click here to review our CCPA disclosure notice.
Other Jobs from CerebrasSystems
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member