We're Celonis, the global leader in process mining technology, and we’ve delivered enormous value to the world’s largest and most esteemed companies. To continue to help organizations uncover hidden business value opportunities, reduce carbon emissions, and radically improve customer service, we need you to join us.
We, as Extractor Teams at Celonis, bring the customer data into the EMS (Execution Management System), from a wide variety of source systems (databases and cloud systems), in a performant, robust and scalable way. We are the front door for our customers, and we strive to reduce latency, increase throughput, and improve reliability and scalability of our data extraction solutions. With a constant focus on improving the data integration experience, we specialize in handling large-scale data processing, orchestrating seamless data extraction pipelines to ensure the smooth and on-time transfer of extensive datasets.
- Lead in technical architecture and setting the technical vision within Extractors area.
- Oversee the development and implementation for highly complex applications, tools, systems and workflows.
- Lead the exploration of new trends, technologies and information, and evaluate these trends to pitch applicable projects that impacts Celonis through innovation.
- Receive work in the form of objectives that regularly require innovation around original ideas.
- Translate targeted solutions into end-to-end architectural designs.
- Independently own multiple large problem spaces with significant ambiguity.
- Consistently demonstrate ability to go deep into a variety of domains.
- Communicate well to all levels of product development and across the company.
- Navigate open-ended technical and workflow discussions, helping reach conclusions or constructive next steps.
- Proactively engage with internal and external peers and management to develop unprecedented solutions.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 15+ years of professional software development experience.
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience in an object-oriented programming language (ideally Java) and design patterns.
- Exhibit excellent programming skills and a strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Have a strong background in architecting reusable large-scale software components, developing scalable and highly available microservices, and a good understanding of interrelationships between software components and systems.
- Skilled in driving technical solutions to complex and ambiguous problems, with a focus on stability and scalability, and with cross-team collaboration.
- Experienced working with cloud technologies, as well as with threading, concurrency, and performance tuning.
- Experience in building integrations with different data sources, designing data pipelines, and managing big data flows is a big plus.
- Experienced in measuring, managing, and resolving technical debt to ensure the long-term viability of software systems.
- Possess strong facilitation and communication skills, both in written and oral forms.
- Capable of supporting and coaching mid- to senior-level colleagues.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Process Intelligence
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (equity (restricted stock units), life insurance, time off, generous leave for new parents from day one, and more). For intern and working student benefits, click here
- Physical and mental well-being support (subsidized gym membership, access to counselling, virtual events on well-being topics, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, Asians@Celonis, Latinx@Celonis, Veterans@Celonis and more
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, Earth Is Our Future
Since 2011, Celonis has helped thousands of the world’s largest and most esteemed companies yield immediate cash impact, radically improve customer experience, and reduce carbon emissions. Its Process Intelligence platform uses industry-leading process mining technology and AI to present companies with a living digital twin of their end-to-end processes. For the first time, everyone in an organization has a common language for how the business runs, visibility into where value is hiding, and the ability to capture it. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.
Jobs from our Partners
Other Jobs from Celonis
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee