We're Celonis, the global leader in process mining technology, and we’ve delivered enormous value to the world’s largest and most esteemed companies. To continue to help organizations uncover hidden business value opportunities, reduce carbon emissions, and radically improve customer service, we need you to join us.
Celonis AI Group (CeloAI) is a newly formed organization within Celonis that is dedicated to developing state-of-the-art AI/ML (and broadly intelligent) technologies for Celonis products (e.g., the Execution Management System / EMS) and empower enterprises and institutions to make intelligent business decisions and achieve operational excellence. Our dual mission focuses on both the immediate term goals of designing and implementing advanced AI/ML product features and solutions for our customers and the long term goals of establishing competitive advantages of Celonis for execution management.
We are a global organization with presence in both Germany and the US. CeloAI Germany has its presence in Munich, Darmstadt, and Aachen.
As a software engineer (machine learning), you are responsible for designing and developing product features and customer solutions, along with the underlying infrastructure, that are based on AI/ML approaches. You may interact closely with solution engineers, customer value architects, and execution management consultants within the Go-to-Market organization and product managers and software engineers within the product and engineering organization to build scalable and high quality AI/ML features and solutions for our customers.
You may also be responsible for designing and implementing new foundational technical components that will power the next generation of EMS and elevate the impact Celonis has on our customers. These components may span the areas of computer vision, natural language processing, data mining, recommendation, knowledge base, business intelligence, and other AI technologies.
The work you’ll do
- Deeply understand the business needs of Celonis customers, formulate the business needs into concrete technical problems, often AI related
- Design and develop scalable and high quality AI/ML models or otherwise intelligent approaches that power our Process Copilot
- Partner with researchers, engineers, product managers, and designers to bring new features to our platform
- Design and develop intelligent techniques to understand, represent, and integrate enterprise operational data (e.g., processes)
- Design and build APIs and infrastructure to serve such data at scale and with low latency
- Design and implement intelligent ways to ensure freshness and accuracy of such data across thousands of enterprise customers.
The qualifications you need
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, or equivalent practical experience (in Computer Science or related fields)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Identify with the Celonis value of customer first, passionate about solving real world customer problems with a focus on finding the right solution regardless of the nature of the solution
- Passionate about developing scalable and efficient AI/ML solutions
- Passionate about building high quality AI/ML solutions with clear and repeatable evaluation mechanisms
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Process Intelligence
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (equity (restricted stock units), life insurance, time off, generous leave for new parents from day one, and more). For intern and working student benefits, click here
- Physical and mental well-being support (subsidized gym membership, access to counselling, virtual events on well-being topics, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, Asians@Celonis, Latinx@Celonis, Veterans@Celonis and more
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, Earth Is Our Future
Since 2011, Celonis has helped thousands of the world’s largest and most esteemed companies yield immediate cash impact, radically improve customer experience, and reduce carbon emissions. Its Process Intelligence platform uses industry-leading process mining technology and AI to present companies with a living digital twin of their end-to-end processes. For the first time, everyone in an organization has a common language for how the business runs, visibility into where value is hiding, and the ability to capture it. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.
Other Jobs from Celonis
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member