C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading Enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The C3 AI Platform supports the value chain in any industry with prebuilt, configurable, high-value AI applications for reliability, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement. Learn more at: C3 AI
We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join our team in Guadalajara.
- Maximize system uptime and availability, ensuring functional and performance SLAs.
- Establish end-to-end monitoring and alerting on all critical aspects.
- Solve complex problems for critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for supporting the platform.
- Initiate and lead scripting and automation to streamline system updates and upgrades.
- Set up critical infrastructure, tools, and framework to streamline the deployment cycle.
- Work cross-functionally with Services and Engineering teams.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrated experience in deploying, managing, and operating scalable and fault-tolerant Linux/Kubernetes/JVM-based infrastructure in AWS, GCP, and other public clouds.
- Expertise in Linux Operating Systems, Networking, and Database concepts.
- Experience with Cassandra (or another NoSQL alternative).
- Expertise in cloud providers, such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, and GCP.
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Ansible or Puppet.
- Experience in Ruby or Python; to automate and monitor systems.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Experience supporting as a DevOps or sys admin for commercial SaaS solutions.
C3 provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
Other Jobs from C3 AI
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee