What You'll Do:
At Billtrust, we are offering a 12-week Software Engineer Internship Program in Summer 2023. You will get the opportunity to work with subject matter experts and thought leaders who will provide industry insights and hands-on learning experiences. You will support the Development Team by researching a configuration software, supporting the implementation of the software, and run custom scripts through Java / Unix based environments to process large datasets based on their taxonomy (exciting stuff!). This is the first time a project of this sort will be implemented with this group, and you will play a big role in overseeing this project.
How you’ll grow:
This is not your typical internship program of doing menial, tedious tasks. You’ll gain firsthand experiences in a rapidly growing, innovative SaaS (software as a service) company unlike any other.
- Receive a robust on-boarding and training experience as well as on-going feedback throughout the program
- Virtual social events to network with fellow interns and Billtrust’s SMEs
- Talent Talks to cultivate your professional skills through interactive workshops (e.g. Networking Techniques, Interviewing Best Practices, and more)
- Carry-out interesting, hands-on tasks while developing a capstone project to present at the conclusion of the program
Learn, grow, and prosper -- all while enjoying #LifeatBilltrust.
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Self-awareness: aware of your own personal and professional strengths and weaknesses; recognizing your own limitations and know when to ask for help
- Strong organizational citizenship: act in a way that adheres to your own principles while reinforcing Billtrust’s mission, core values, and goals; reaching out to foster cross-functional integrated efforts
- High aptitude and learning agility: learn quickly when faced with new challenges and situations; analyze success and failures
- Collaborative & team-oriented: sharing the responsibility of work and accountability for outcomes with team members; uncovering new perspectives through inclusion
- Demonstrate a high level of accountability: set personal goals and work to align these with business activities; work in an organized matter
- Results driven:convey a sense of urgency that motivates others to achieve goals and improve performance
- Professionalism: maintaining respectful interactions with others, especially when under pressure
- Technical Skills: an understanding of working with large data sets, passion for SaaS, and ability to script in a Java/UNIX environment.
- Education: Actively pursuing higher education in blank, blank, and/or relevant field
Sound like you? If so, please take a minute to apply to our Software Engineering Intern for Summer 2023.
SALARY RANGE BELOW FOR COLORADO BASED APPLICANTS ONLY
Target Base Compensation: $18.00/hr - $20.00/hr
Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for Colorado-based hires only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Billtrust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience and location. We encourage you to apply and speak with our Talent Acquisition team to learn more about the total compensation package.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Billtrust, we celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. So, if your experience aligns but doesn't exactly match each and every qualification, apply anyway. You may be exactly what we are looking for!
What You'll Get:
- Work from Anywhere: Our state of the art office, your home, a company paid WeWork.... you decide!
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
- Flexible Working Hours: We support your lifestyle- the results are what count.
- Equity: So that every employee is a shareholder and is aligned on building our company’s value.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Sabbatical: A paid leave to reward longevity and commitment to Billtrust.
- Paid Parental Leave: To promote parent-child bonding and increase gender equity at home and in the workplace.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Founders Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, HSA, and life, cancer, and AD&D insurance.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Who We Are:
Billtrust is a leading provider of cloud-based software and integrated payment processing solutions that simplify and automate B2B commerce. Accounts receivable is broken and relies on conventional processes that are outdated, inefficient, manual and largely paper based. Billtrust is at the forefront of the digital transformation of AR, providing mission-critical solutions that span credit decisioning and monitoring, online ordering, invoice delivery, payments and remittance capture, invoicing, cash application and collections. Our platform has processed $1 trillion+ invoice dollars and we have seen 28% year-over-year software & payments revenue growth (2021). With more than 2,400 customers, we have helped companies like GlobalTranz, United Rentals, Acushnet and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For more than 20 years, we have achieved remarkable success and we attribute our growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day.#LI-Remote
Other Jobs from Billtrust
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results