Our Technology team is continuing to grow, and we are looking for an enthusiastic instructor to join our team as our Lead Technical Trainer. This role will be responsible for creation and delivery of initial and ongoing technical training to new, Junior Software Engineers, as well as the technical onboarding of new Technology team members. We’re looking for someone who knows how to engage learners, has the ability to learn our software engineering processes and can establish a strategic training curriculum to meet the training needs of the team.
In this role you will:
- Establish and implement a strategic vision, in collaboration with our Technology leadership, for our new Junior Software Engineer Development Academy including learner assessments, measurement of needs and progress, delivery approaches etc.
- Partner with Technology leadership to ensure accurate, relevant, and effective training is provided
- Format the content and delivery of initial and ongoing technical training curriculums
- Build shared courses or learning pathways for common learning needs across the Technology team
- Create and review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Use critical thinking skills to identify, research, conduct data analysis, and recommend solutions to complex problems
- Participate in needs analysis to determine training needs within the Technology group
- Maintain an active curiosity about the latest trends in the technology training landscape (including competitor actions regarding their own technology academies)
- Be actively involved in team training, program support and continuous improvement initiatives and collaborate extensively on process improvement and troubleshooting initiatives
- Mentor new engineers and assist with on-boarding new Technology hires
- Partner with Corporate Trainer to ensure alignment to corporate learning strategy
You will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work/industry experience
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive experience in technical training and content/curriculum development
- Consultative approach: excellent communication and influencing skills to communicate effectively and credibly, both verbally and in writing, with audiences at all management levels
- Ability to analyze data from multiple sources to identify themes and develop recommendations
- Ability to ensure the effectiveness and accuracy of training while engaging audiences with diverse skill sets and learning needs or styles
- Good project management, time management and prioritization skills; ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure with multiple deadlines
What you’ll appreciate:
•Workplace flexibility – you choose between remote, hybrid or in-office.
•Company paid employee medical, dental and vision
•Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
•Flexible vacation with no cap, plus sick time and holidays
•An entrepreneurial culture that won’t limit you to a job description
•Being listened to, valued, appreciated -- and having your contributions rewarded
•Enjoying your work each day with a great group of people
About Quest Analytics
For more than 30 years, we’ve been improving provider network management one groundbreaking innovation at a time. 95% of America’s health plans use our tools, including the eight largest in the nation. Achieve your personal quest to build a great career here.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence email@example.com
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers directly. We are not currently working with additional outside agencies at this time.
Apps Database Developer APIs Health Care Internet Medical Mobile Search Engine