Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop test equipment software specifications to define the operating characteristics and functionality of the test equipment for the intended test level.
- Design and implement the software that drives the test equipment, ensuring compliance to the test equipment specifications and industry regulations.
- Utilize off-the-shelf systems, such as Speedgoat, and other specialized equipment to provide cohesive and comprehensive test platforms in combination with specially developed software.
- Integrate test equipment into Continuous Integration pipelines to achieve rapid, automated hardware-in-the-loop, model-in-the-loop, and software-in-the-loop testing.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and help resolve problems identified by test equipment in systems under test.
- Provide feedback to the engineering design team on test equipment limitations and constraints to ensure accurate and feasible testability of systems, hardware, and software.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or relevant field and 3 years of prior relevant experience.
- In absence of a degree, 5 years of relevant experience is required.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and assignments.
- Ability to effectively work cross-functionally and influence, advise, and direct members outside the direct reporting structure to perform job requirements and meet deadlines.
Preferred Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- .Proficient in C, C++, Python, or other programming and scripting languages.
- Experience using MatLab/Simulink or similar to integrate and deliver highly reliable test solutions.
- Proficiency in reading electrical schematics and understanding embedded software operation.
- Strong bus communication and data analysis skills, particularly CANbus.
- Experience with safety-critical systems development in a regulated industry (automotive, aerospace, medical, etc.).
Other Jobs from Beta Technologies
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member with 1 day free trial