As an Automation Development Engineer at Balbix you’ll be responsible for the design and development of an automation suite(s) to validate Balbix Platform. The technical areas of Balbix are: full-stack, data engineering, network and traffic sensors, endpoint agents, and connectors.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to understand customer requirements and develop use case scenarios for testing the features.
- Actively participate in development of RestAPI automation framework for in depth coverageWriting and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services.
- Develop scalable back-end components to improve application performance.
- Actively participate and provide technical inputs during the product development cycle.
- Able to take on very complex problems, learn quickly, iterate, and persevere towards a robust solution
- Product-focused and passionate about building truly usable systems
- Collaborative and comfortable working across teams including data engineering, front end, product management, and DevOps
- Responsible and like to take ownership of challenging problems
- A good communicator, and facilitate teamwork via good documentation practices
- Comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in designing algorithms for evolving needs
- Intuitive in using the right type of models to address different product needs
- Curious about the world and your profession, constant learner
- 2+ years of product automation experience,
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field,
- Must Have : Expertise in Python, Rest API, working knowledge of Linux, Git, JIRA.
- Preferred :Knowledge of databases like SQL, NoSQL
- Strong Network testing background (NMAP, SNMP, Sensors).
- Working knowledge of VMWare. Install, configure and manage virtual instance.
- Strong Linux admin level knowledge
- Good to have experience on SaaS products.
Artificial Intelligence Cloud Security Cyber Security Network Security