- Work with the existing DevOps team to design and develop IaC components for the Balbix solution and internal engineering tools running in AWS.
- Building and deploying state-of-the-art security SaaS platform using the latest CI/CD techniques which are and fully automated, repeatable and secure.
- Administration of Linux systems at scale using automation.
- Secure infrastructure using security best practices (TLS, bastion hosts, certificate management, authentication and authorization, network segmentation etc.)
- Work with the existing DevOps team to design and develop a consistent deployment infrastructure for service mesh applications using technology such as Kubernetes, Istio, and Ambassador.
- Work with the existing DevOps team to design and implement a consistent logging, monitoring, and diagnostic system for the Balbix solutions.
- 4+ years experience with IaC and related technologies such as Terraform, Pulumi, or CloudFormation
- Solid understanding of the AWS infrastructure (Azure is a plus) and working with services such as load balancers (ALB/ELB), IAM, KMS, EC2, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, Lambda etc.
- Familiar with configuration management systems such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
- Knowledge of code management and deployment technologies such as GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, and Ansible
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both written and verbal
- Experience with ELK, Elasticsearch
- Excellent time management skills while staying focused and calm under pressure in meeting competing deadlines, ability to quickly change priorities when needed
- Familiarity with Nginx, HA Proxy, Kafka, and other components used in public cloud environments
Other Jobs from Balbix
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member with 1 day free trial