Axurians are passionate professionals! We value the obsession towards efficiency and trust mature people to deal with all the freedom we provide in our environment. We truly believe in the values of respect and true ownership, since these are essential to maintain the climate of our culture and an excellent relationship with our customers. We are guided by the premises of “more data, less opinion" and intellectual humility. At Axur, you will directly work with the latest technology in a challenging environment and have the autonomy to bring your own ideas and make your own decisions!
About our Engineering team!
At Axur, the Engineering team has the mission and challenge of programming robots that monitor and react to digital risks, building the technology that protects the digital presence of our clients' brands.
We have built the foundations of our technology on three solid pillars: continuous delivery, autonomous microservices, and infrastructure as code. We are looking for developers who identify with these best practices to join our team and work in a highly autonomous and purpose-driven environment.
To learn more about our engineering team and our technologies, visit our engineering blog.
Here at Axur we have an exclusive reward program for Devs, where the Dev who is hired and refers a dev who will be hired wins a R$1,000.00(BRL) cash bonus!
This opportunity, like all our other openings, is also open to professionals with disabilities (PwD).
Do you love programming? Would you like to make the Internet a safer environment? We are looking for a back-end developer person to work in our engineering team in the Porto Alegre office or remotely. We want a person oriented to good development practices and internal software quality, as well as willing to experiment and learn innovative development technologies and practices.
A typical day's work might include:
- Understanding and implementing new features for our products;
- Corrections and adjustments to our technical solutions;
- Technical discussions to seek the best viable solutions;
- Support activities to ensure that the operation of our products runs smoothly (investigation and resolution of any problems).
- Fluent Portuguese (The Engineering team communication is predominantly in Portuguese);
- Relevant work experience with Java platform, relational databases and automated testing, using Unix based systems;
- Cloud knowledge preferably aws;
- Solid command of object-oriented programming principles and patterns;
- Notions of distributed systems development, cloud computing and use of IaaS;
- Technical English.
- Graduation completed in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar courses;
- Experience with microservices, continuous delivery, infrastructure as code, test-driven development and domain-driven design;
- Proficiency in technologies such as Spring Framework, JUnit, Maven,Docker and Git;
- Python basic notions;
- Kotlin basic notions.
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results