ABOUT THE ROLE:
Innovate with Fortune-500 enterprises and bleeding-edge businesses as they build out their multi-cloud infrastructures. As an associate sales engineer at Aviatrix, you will work with our peers at AWS, Azure, and GCP and pave the way for the future of networking and security in public clouds. If you are a self-starter, go-getter looking to build the next big thing in tech, you will find yourself at home with Team Aviatrix.
Learn the competencies in the following areas -
- technical sales strategy for enterprises consuming Aviatrix in public clouds.
- lead network architecture discussions with customers, alignment with partnerships, and field initiatives.
- utilize the Aviatrix message in the field with customers and partners.
- guide enterprises as they navigate a multi-cloud landscape and deliver network architecture that meets their business needs. Collaborate with customer networking and cloud ops teams to build out the architecture using Aviatrix solutions.
- provide thought leadership by analyzing customer feedback and shape product direction.
- create re-usable architectural guidelines that pave the way for hundreds of organizations.
- serve as a technical expert for the Aviatrix suite of products around the Network Orchestration and workflows. Conduct whiteboard sessions for evangelizing the solution benefits.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Networking background in the data center technologies, virtualization, router, and firewall, etc.
- Customer interaction a plus
- Strong desire to learn.
- Passion for networking and cloud
- Must have 1-2 years in the technology networking field
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering or related fields.
- Located in Dallas, Texas.
- The US compensation range for this full-time position is $100k - $120k + benefits + 401(k) match + equity. The pay range is determined by the role, work location, job-related skills, level, experience and relevant education. The range displayed is applicable only for new hires for the listed position located in the US. Your Talent Advisor can share more details regarding salary ranges, benefits, and equity for your location during the hiring process. To learn more about Aviatrix Benefits, please click Here.
US: We cover 100% of employee premiums and 88% of dependent(s) premiums for medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) match, short and long-term disability, life/AD&D insurance, $1,000/year education reimbursement, and a flexible vacation policy.
Outside the US: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which, (subject to regional variations) could include pension, private medical for you and dependents, generous holiday allowance, life assurance, long-term disability, annual wellbeing stipend
Your total compensation package will be based on job-related knowledge, education, certifications and location, per our aligned ranges.
Aviatrix, the pioneer of Secure Cloud Networking, optimizes business-critical application availability, performance, security, and cost with multicloud networking software that delivers a simplified and consistent enterprise-grade operational model in and across cloud service providers. Combined with the Aviatrix Certified Engineer (ACE) program, the industry’s first and only multicloud networking certification, innovative enterprises are transforming their business by upgrading their cloud networking with Aviatrix. Learn more at www.aviatrix.com.
WE WANT TO INCLUDE YOU
We embrace the fact that not everyone’s journey took the same route or started at the same place. If your experience doesn’t quite meet the requirements but the opportunity excites you and you believe you could be great, don’t let that hold you back from applying. Tell us what you CAN bring and what makes you special.
Aviatrix is a community where everyone's career can grow and we want to help you achieve your goals and be “your best YOU,” however that looks. If you're seeking an opportunity where you can be excited to start work every morning with enthusiastic people, make a real difference and be part of something amazing then let’s talk. We want to get to know you and how we could grow together.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CPRA - California Applicant Privacy Notice