Astera Labs is a global leader in purpose-built connectivity solutions that unlock the full potential of cloud and AI infrastructure. Our Intelligent Connectivity Platform integrates PCIe, CXL and Ethernet semiconductor-based solutions based on a software-defined architecture that is both scalable and customizable. Inspired by trusted partnerships with hyperscalers and the data center ecosystem, we are an innovation leader of products that are flexible, interoperable, and reliable. We are headquartered in the heart of California’s Silicon Valley, with R&D centers and offices in Taiwan, China, Vancouver and Toronto, Canada, and Haifa, Israel.
As an Astera Labs Senior Firmware Engineer, you will be designing and developing Firmware for validation and productization of DDR and other future looking memory technologies for Astera Labs CXL solutions.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Computer Science or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience on writing and maintaining FW for DDR or related memory technologies
- Strong Firmware development skills in C within Embedded environments
- Good understanding of DDR, Optane memory technologies at the controller and PHY Level
- Good knowledge in DDR training and/or controller features including RAS
- Ability to plan implementation and unit level testing of DDR features
- Post-Silicon validation and bring-up of memory interfaces.
- Knowledge of memory validation and electrical validation of DDR protocol
- Knowledge of advanced features in DDR5 like ECS/PPR/Chip Kill
- Knowledge of memory performance tuning for latency and bandwidth
We know that creativity and innovation happen more often when teams include diverse ideas, backgrounds, and experiences, and we actively encourage everyone with relevant experience to apply, including people of color, LGBTQ+ and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities.
Other Jobs from Astera Labs
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee