Astera Labs is a global leader delivering semiconductor-based connectivity solutions purpose-built to unleash the full potential of intelligent data infrastructure at cloud-scale. Our class-defining first-to-market products based on PCIe, CXL, and Ethernet technologies deliver critical connectivity for high-value artificial intelligence and machine learning applications. Our focus on customer-driven product definition and commitment to design solutions in the cloud, for the cloud, results in breakthrough execution and scale for our customers. We are headquartered in the heart of California’s Silicon Valley, with R&D centers and offices in Taiwan, China, Vancouver and Toronto, Canada, and Haifa, Israel.
We are looking for Senior Design Verification Engineers with proven experience in all aspects of verification in UVM and C/C++. The candidate must have experience using high level programming languages such as C/C++ to communicate with System Verilog and/or UVM based environments to aid RTL simulation, CoSimulation and Emulation.
- Strong academic and technical background in electrical engineering. At minimum, a Bachelor’s in EE is
required, and a Maser’s is preferred.
- ≥5 years’ experience supporting or developing complex SoC/silicon products for Server, Storage, and/or
- Professional attitude with the ability to prioritize a dynamic list of multiple tasks, to plan and prepare for
customer meetings in advance, and to work with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Entrepreneurial, open-mind behavior and can-do attitude. Think and act fast with the customer in mind!
- Authorized to work in Canada and start immediately.
- Experience with integrating C/C++ in System Verilog environments using DPI/PLI
- Ability to use scripting tools (Perl/Python) to automate verification infrastructure.
- Experience in developing infrastructure and tests in a hybrid directed and constrained random
- Must be able to work independently to develop test-plans, and related test-sequences in UVM to
generate stimuli and work collaboratively with RTL designers to debug failures.
- Develop user-controlled random constraints in transaction-based verification methodology. Experience
writing assertions, cover properties and analyzing coverage data
- Must have prior experience using Verification IPs from 3rd party vendors for communication protocols
such as PCI-Express (Gen-3 and above), Ethernet, Infiniband, DDR, NVMe, USB, etc.
- Develop VIP abstraction layers to simplify and scale verification deployments
- S/W debugging for SoC based designs in the area of kernel/device-drivers/u-boot
- Physical Layer, Link Layer and Transaction Layer verification expertise in PCIe protocol.
- Experience in memory technologies like DDR4/DDR5/HBM.
- Experience with FPGA-based verification/emulation.
We know that creativity and innovation happen more often when teams include diverse ideas, backgrounds, and experiences, and we actively encourage everyone with relevant experience to apply, including people of color, LGBTQ+ and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities.
Other Jobs from Astera Labs
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results