The mission of Arkose Labs is to create an online environment where all consumers are protected from online spam and abuse. Recognized by G2 as the 2023 Leader in Bot Detection and Mitigation, with the highest score in customer satisfaction and largest market presence four quarters running, Arkose Labs offers the world's first $1M warranties for credential stuffing and SMS toll fraud. With 20% of our customers being Fortune 500 companies, our AI-powered platform combines powerful risk assessments with dynamic threat response to undermine the strategy of attack, all while improving good user throughput. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with employees in London, Costa Rica, Australia, India, and Argentina. Arkose Labs protects enterprises from cybercrime and abuse.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to grow our team in the Pune, India. This team is responsible for managing the availability and reliability of Arkose Labs production systems.
As an SRE you will be responsible for improving observability, scalability, reliability and latency of Arkose's platform, working closely with Cloud Infrastructure and Application development teams to achieve these goals.
What you will be doing:
- Improving our OpenTelemetry-based observability stack to include more signals that can be acted upon
- Improving our reliability by identifying and addressing gaps in our architecture, services and tooling that have a potential to cause outage
- Working on tooling, automation and circuit breakers that help Arkose to adapt to changing attack patterns
What we want from you:
- 5+ years of experience as an SRE or back-end engineer
- Experience with at least one of: Golang, Python
- Experience with Kubernetes and IaC frameworks like Terraform
- Experience with modern SaaS-based software stacks
- Strong distributed design and programming skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with OpenTelemetry
- Experience with CDN providers
Why Arkose Labs?
Join an early stage, fast growing startup with pioneering technology built by passionate and ambitious people.
Work with some of the biggest names in the market, such as Microsoft, Paypal, EA, Github, Twitch, Roblox, Twilio, and Minecraft!
We value your unique contributions, perspectives, and experiences. Be part of a diverse and high performing environment that prioritizes collaboration, excellence, and inclusion. We hire the best, focus on their professional development, and offer support for continuing education.
- People - independent thinkers making data-driven decisions and taking project ownership
- Teamwork - building trust, respect, and integrity to openly communicate and constructively challenge one another
- Customer Focus - customer empathy and problem-solving obsession
- Execution - actions with precision, professionalism, and urgency
- Security - our lens for implementing processes, procedures, and programs
- Competitive salary
Arose Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Arkose Labs will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Other Jobs from Arkose Labs
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member